Worked well on OpenAI playground but poorly fine-tuned

I’m trying to implement some advice from this resource: More prompt advice. For example, the advice says: ‘If you want it to say “I don’t know” when it doesn’t know the answer, tell it ‘Say “I don’t know” if you do not know the answer.’
Since the JSONL training data only has ‘prompt’ and ‘completion’ fields, how can I include this and other advice in the prompt field?"

Actually I’m trying to include the entire description of a task, as well as specific advice, in the
prompt field of a training dataset for a model like Davinci. For example, I tried using the below
three lines of JSONL as training data. This worked well on the OpenAI Playground
(OpenAI API), but the model performed poorly when I used the
same data for fine-tuning. I’m assuming this is because the leading long description is missing.

Below is the entire text copied from playground:

The 'prompt' field in the following JSONL examples describes a bug that was found during the 
development of notebook computer projects in our lab. The 'completion' field provides the root 
cause of the bug. By examining a few examples, we hope you will be able to infer the root 
causes of the bug subjects. In your answer, include a brief explanation or justification 
for why you believe it to be a potential root cause of the bug. Say "I don't know" if you do 
not know the answer.

Examples:
{"prompt":"CBL_T_DVT1: The HDR video content will turn dark or bright while changing \"HDR\/SDR brightness balance\" slider(FR:3\/3 Units) -->","completion":" After test case clarify with QT. The HDR video won't turn dark or bright while changing the brightness slider. it may not an issue. Please turn close. END"}
{"prompt":"S_X\/P_MLK_DVT2: Monitor can't be detected after SUT wake from S4 with WD19TB When DGPU enabled.(FR:1\/2 Times) -->","completion":" [20210501_SW_Steven]Please verify it with BIOS 0.3.16 since meeting alignment will implement ASPM L1 disable. END"}
{"prompt":"[D13 Dakar]Connect two monitors,set single display,turn off than turn on the 4K monitor in 3D game,the 4K displays abnormally. -->","completion":" \"Devil May Cry 4\" is a legacy game (2008 launch). May have some unknown compatibility issue for the modern OS. END"}

Bug: 
The HDR video content will turn dark or bright while changing "HDR/SDR brightness balance" slider
AI:
The root cause of this bug could be an issue with the brightness slider itself, or it could be an issue with the software or hardware used to control the brightness slider. It is possible that the software or hardware is not correctly interpreting the user's input, resulting in the incorrect brightness levels.
Human: Monitor can't be detected after SUT wake from S4-->
AI:
The root cause of this bug could be an issue with the system's power management settings, or it could be an issue with the hardware or software used to detect the monitor. It is possible that the system is not correctly detecting the monitor when it wakes from S4, or that the power management settings are not configured properly to detect the monitor.
Human: Connect two monitors,set single display,turn off than turn on the 4K monitor in 3D game,the 4K displays abnormally. -->
AI:
The root cause of this bug could be an issue with the graphics driver or the game itself. It is possible that the graphics driver is not correctly detecting the 4K monitor or that the game does not have the proper compatibility with modern operating systems. It is also possible that the game is not properly detecting the 4K monitor when it is turned on.
Human: Next bug is a new one that you have never seen: usb microphone does not work after warm boot-->

AI:
The root cause of this bug could be an issue with the system's power management settings, or it could be an issue with the hardware or software used to detect the microphone. It is possible that the system is not correctly detecting the microphone when it wakes from a warm boot, or that the power management settings are not configured properly to detect the microphone. It is also possible that the system is not correctly interpreting the user's input, resulting in the microphone not working.
Human: