Why it keep poping up and want me to figure out 10 picture matching thing?

I think this iis really bad expeirence, but the help center 's reply dosen’t really help, so I am wondering if there is any other one who got this problem? This forum is not for ChatGPT support, if you need help with your account, payment, etc, please visit https://help.openai.com

Please DO NOT SHARE personal information (email, credit card, etc) or account related details publicly.

A service that OpenAI has employed to block bot activity has decided that your paying account and connection needs to be screened to ensure you are not a robot.

There is no explanation offered why some paying users are excessively pestered, but after playing the puzzle game for a week they could go away if the service learns you are not a bot - or why should they go away, because then you could just hand over controls to a bot to scrape out GPT-4 answers anyway.

A week? Oh my gosh, I think I cannot bear one day. I didn’t use it for a while now. Really bad experience, because every question I ask, they need me to do that!