Why Is ChatGPT 4o so slow and dissapointing?

The chatgpt site, and the bot, has been (and still is) incredibly slow, lazy, and just overall terrible quality. For someone like me who pays 20 bucks + tax ($25 USD a month), for this “4o” bot, I’m genuinely dissapointed in how slow everything is, and when it finally manages to give an answer, its wrong most of the time.

Is the reason for the slowness of the site and the bot because OpenAI is being cheap on their servers to save money? Because if so, the price should not be 25 USD a month for something like this “new revolutionary 4o bot” (its really bad and slow).

1 Like

I agree. I just contacted support. I’m so dissappointed and it’s really REALLY BAD. Not just quality of outputs but the overall comprehension of instructions, as well. It is frustrating to pay for it and get such terrible quality. I’m surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet. I wonder if with every release it’ll continue happening and will get worse and worse.

1 Like

I absolutely agree. It’s awful. In addition, I discovered that I have less tokens for gpt4 now. Why is that? It’s definitely not 40 anymore within a specified time frame. It feels like the 4o version was released so that people can help OpenAI iron out the ‘kinks’. Although this is okay with beta testing, people shouldn’t have to pay for doing this work. I’m also considering dropping my account.

1 Like