Whitelisting the SEC Edgar site

Hello, as a current ChatGPT paid subscriber I find ChatGPT to be an extraordinary resource. I actually consider it to be one of the most valuable resources of our time. Far more valuable than even Google.

I would say that I am a small potatoes market investor so i feel silly asking this.

I ask ChatGPT certain valuation metrics on companies and their competitors. I noticed it would restate company financial reports from the year 2021 when the valuation metrics. When I questioned this ChatGPT told me its data points only reached historical data going up to 2021.

I was wondering if it would be possible to whitelist the url for the SEC Edgar site which all publicly traded companies upload their latest public financials and press releases.

sec(.)gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch

I feel that access to this information would give ChatGPT a huge edge in the AI language industry for subscribers and investors alike.

Of course, this is just my opinion and understand I am operating with limited knowledge and understanding of everything that is necessary on your developers end.

However, I was hoping you might take this suggestion under consideration as it would prove an invaluable resource in my pursuit to developing a more nuanced education based on the latest company information, rather than outdated information from 2 years ago that is vastly different from a company’s current company financials.

Thank you for your time and i appreciate your current application very much.

Cheers