Urgent: GPT-4 Fails to Analyze Promised 25,000 Words - Solutions Needed!

this is from waitlist page… are you sure you have already access to 32k model?

note: “…We are processing requests for the 8K and 32K engines at different rates based on capacity, so you may receive access to them at different times…”

“During the gradual rollout of GPT-4, we’re prioritizing API access to developers that contribute exceptional model evaluations to [OpenAI Evals] to learn how we can improve the model for everyone. We are processing requests for the 8K and 32K engines at different rates based on capacity, so you may receive access to them at different times. Researchers studying the societal impact of AI or AI alignment issues can also apply for subsidized access via our [Researcher Access Program].”

you can ask ChatGPT :slight_smile:

As an AI language model, I can’t access the web in real time. My knowledge is based on the information available up until September 2021, so I don’t have the specific details regarding the current GPT-4 API waitlist or model access. However, OpenAI tends to provide different tiers of access depending on the user’s needs. Some users might have access to the 32k model, while others might not. Access to models can be determined by factors such as subscription plans, usage limits, and user agreements.

For the most up-to-date information on GPT-4 API access and the available models, please visit OpenAI’s website or contact their support team.

1 Like