Urgent Access Issue with Workspace - ChatGPT Team

https://chat.openai.com/workspace/deactivated

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to report a critical issue I am facing with accessing my workspace, HemertonLab, on the ChatGPT platform. Despite multiple attempts and troubleshooting efforts, I am unable to gain access to my workspace and its configurations, including payment information.

Upon attempting to log in via my Google account, I am consistently redirected to a URL indicating that my workspace has been deactivated: “https://chat.openai.com/workspace/deactivated”. This has left me without any access to the workspace and unable to manage or utilize the services for which I have already made payment.

For your reference, here are the key details related to my account and recent payment:

Invoice Details: Invoice No. 67A1502F-0002, Paid on February 19, 2024, for the period of February 10 - March 10, 2024. The invoice was for a ChatGPT Team Subscription for 2 seats, totaling US$ 60.00, which has been paid in full via MasterCard ending in ****.

I have taken several steps to resolve this issue on my end, including clearing my browser’s cache and cookies, attempting access via the app, and trying different browsers, all to no avail.

Given the urgency of the matter and the impact it is having on my ability to utilize the services I have paid for, I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this issue. Please let me know if there are any additional steps I need to take or information I can provide to expedite the resolution process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution and regaining access to my workspace.

4 Likes

You need to contact support via help.openai.com

In this forum we cannot help with customer service requests.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem, no response from the support for 3 days, I’m paying $60 and no help, unable to use the platform.

2 Likes

Hello, VB.

Could you also help me? I’m having the same issue.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Boreal !

This is really the only thing I can add.
Hope your situation gets resolved soon!

I know @vb , but I can’t get any response for them over the last 4 days. Feeling hopeless, so I apologize and understand that this forum is not meant for costumer issues. It’s really looking like a bug to me.

Thanks for responding, tho.

4 Likes

Hello. The problem that I inserted here on the forum is a report of an “important problem”, but you @vb do not necessarily need to resolve it. I reported it so that other users could see it, because this is really a community, so the report was so that the “users” could help me, if any of them had a similar problem.

I am fully aware that this is not “Support - Help.openai.com”, (even because Openai support no one responds, not even via email and Chat), and in this forum we quickly get answers from users who help.

And yes, I’ve made countless requests via email and chat, and every time I’ve tried I haven’t received a single response! So please, at least let this forum help users, as Openai does not do a good job in the support function.

4 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue. Just paid OpenAI $66.06 to regain access to my account but am unable to access my account page. I sent them a message and they said they would get back to me in 3 days. It’s now been at least 3 days with no response.

2 Likes

I also experience the same issue now… There is something wrong technically and support center does not work properly. Will they compensate my money 60$ for the deactivated period?

3 Likes

I just want to be able to use GPT 4, I have been relying on it heavily for development work and I am currently dead in the water.

2 Likes

My entire results history was lost, all my 46 assistants created (all of them completely specific) were lost.

Absolutely everything was lost, I migrated from Plus to Team to have more “security”, but we don’t even have support, being GPT Team users.

I feel extremely harmed and injured! The website’s promise is completely misleading:

“Introducing ChatGPT Team”

“We’re launching a new ChatGPT plan for teams of all sizes, which provides a secure, collaborative workspace to get the most out of ChatGPT at work.”

I will take legal action against Openai here in Brazil.

@Boreal
@vb
@CS-Choi
@MacTurner
@atty-openai

3 Likes

Same situation for me here, Hemerton.

They’re being pretty shady about this and we are not alone, a lot of Team users are getting their work compromised from this terrible costumer support.

[IF YOU ARE ON THE PLUS PLAN THINKING ON MERGING YOUR DATA TO TEAM PLAN >>DON’T DO IT<< YOU MIGHT LOOSE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING].

• The support won’t help, neither this Forum, it’s no one’s problem at this point.

@hemertonluiz I also live in Brazil and would gladly join you in any effort to take this seriously.

2 Likes

Hey folks, taking a look at this now, escalating to our support teams! Stay tuned, will try to have this resolved today.

3 Likes

Hello Logan Kilpatrick, how are you?

First of all, thank you for your support and attention to my problem!

I’ve been trying to find a solution to this problem for days, as all my evolution, project and intelligence are within the workspace team.

I hired the GPT Team precisely for the data security purpose that was promised.

I ask for your kindness and collaboration to join forces with Help Support colleagues to resolve my case, as it is extremely important for my company.

Below I am detailing what happened.

Problem details:

"I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to report a critical issue I am facing with accessing my workspace, HemertonLab, on the ChatGPT platform. Despite multiple attempts and troubleshooting efforts, I am unable to gain access to my workspace and its configurations, including payment information.

Upon attempting to log in via my Google account)), I am consistently redirected to a URL indicating that my workspace has been deactivated: “https://chat.openai.com/workspace/deactivated”. This has left me without any access to the workspace and unable to manage or utilize the services for which I have already made payment.

For your reference, here are the key details related to my account and recent payment:

**Login Email (Google):
Workspace Name: HemertonLab

Invoice Details: Invoice No. 67A1502F-0002, Paid on February 19, 2024, for the period of February 10 - March 10, 2024. The invoice was for a ChatGPT Team Subscription for 2 seats, totaling US$ 60.00, which has been paid in full via MasterCard ending in ***.

I have taken several steps to resolve this issue on my end, including clearing my browser’s cache and cookies, attempting access via the app, and trying different browsers, all to no avail.

Given the urgency of the matter and the impact it is having on my ability to utilize the services I have paid for, I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this issue. Please let me know if there are any additional steps I need to take or information I can provide to expedite the resolution process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution and regaining access to my workspace."

Appreciate your attention.

1 Like

@Boreal, vamos sim juntar esforços, vou te mandar um Inbox!

Hello friends!

My problem was solved!

My workspace has been successfully recovered!

My thanks to all my friends here on the forum, especially to @logankilpatrick for making an effort to find a solution!

Has your problem been resolved too?

@Boreal
@vb
@CS-Choi
@MacTurner

1 Like

@hemertonluiz, Hi!
ChatGPT support team helped to restore my account today.
It is so happy to hear your issue is solved, too.

While the issue made me uncomfortable for a few days, it is good experience when we can share our challenges. Many Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.