Unofficial OpenAI fundraiser

this post does not follow community guidelines

Obvious scam is obvious

2 Likes

This post qualifies as ARTISTIC EXPRESSION

No it does not. You are an anonymous person on the internet asking for people to send money into a black hole. You’re not even offering anything in return, just asking for anonymous donations with no evidence that you are actually legitimate. You could be funding terrorism for all we know.

2 Likes

This post is a part of my YouTube series which is all about ARTISTIC EXPRESSION.

1 Like

Doubtful. Putting things in caps lock doesn’t make it true. You didn’t even provide a link to this alleged YouTube series.

1 Like

this post does not follow community guidelines

I have chatted with Bakztfuture and believe he is well intentioned and honest. Let me suggest some ways of improving this announcement so it is more credible.

1. uncloak & use “real name”. It’s just much easier to trust someone who is accountable.
  2. Dial back from the $70M goal. That is a boatload of money.
  3. Provide a way of getting involved and supporting the cause that does not involve money.

Hope this is helpful to all – Fred

1 Like

Thank you for appreciation of my art, but everybody can do it for free - to read, to watch and to experience it on all my channels :slight_smile:

This is why I do art - to bring it to all people, to inspire and be inspired. To let others create.

6 Likes

I know next to nothing about NFT’s, but from what little I do know, I think it’s quite clear that they did. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes