Unable to use ChatGPT4 (Paid User)

For at least the past 3 days ChatGPT4 has become unusable. It halts the response generation midway, it never gives a complete answer, and most of the times it flat out does not generate any responses, with errors such as:
“Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”
I have an active Premium plan. I am looking to contact support but I cannot find any place to do that. Could someone help me?

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue while using it on my computer. Worked fine on my phone though. This problem caused me to cancel my premium account and ended up deleting it. Looking into the open-source models instead. OpenAi right now having too many issues. OpenAi also better not think that I’m going to change my phone number just to make a new account, and yet face the same issues. I wonder which “security reasons” they claim do not allow you to re-use your own phone number. That alone I find to be highly suspect…so users beware!

1 Like

I have been having the same issue for more than 10 days now and I cannot get a response from support – so frustrating!~