Trig: GPT-3 Powered Tag Generation for Your Content

This has been in works for a while, but I’m not excited to share that I’m releasing Trig. Currently Trig is like Pocket or Instapaper, but powered by GPT-3. Once you add content to Trig, GPT-3 goes to work automatically tagging the content. You can then filter by the tags and find what you need.

Would love some feedback! https://trytrig.com

2 Likes

Didn’t try it yet, but the video looks interesting. No complaints on the website. Pricing model looks interesting. I’ll be watching with interest. Well done.

1 Like

Hey thanks for checking it out. Curious if there’s anything I could build that would get you more interested in trying it out, or if your planning on it? Would love some more feedback about what I could build that would make this useful for you!

2 Likes

Can you build me a time machine? Haha. Seriously, I’ll likely take another look when I have some time this week. LitRPG Adventures is starting to grow, and I’ve been swamped. All that said, I did begin to wonder if your tool might help my process in some way.

Sounds interesting. But I don’t think I have a need to use some other tool to tag my documents. So far the existing tools are doing a great job.

1 Like