We wanted to share some resources with you from our OpenAI Ambassadors. We’ve selected highlights from their blogs and Youtube channels that we think would be informative and entertaining.
We recommend you find a nice place to sit, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, and dig in!
Blog: Your Virtual Self – Medium
- Causal Inference and Ground Truth with GPT3
- Behavioral design with GPT-3
- GPT3 Linguistics 101, a multi-part series. This is Part 1, On Structure.
- Introduction to GPT-3
- The Art to Start (Ongoing series about prompt Design)
- 20 Creative Ideas to try with GPT-3
- Codex by OpenAI, in Action
- a blog, created using entirely GPT-2 and GPT-3
- GPT-3 and long lists
- OpenAI API Classification Endpoint
- A simple method to keep GPT-3 focused in a conversation
- Advanced Prompt Design for GPT-3: How to make a prompt 20x more efficient
- Creating a VR Ready World with a Sentence using GPT-3
- GPT-3 Task Difficulty Estimation with Semantic Search
- I taught a machine (GPT-3) how to make Instagram Poetry
- Chronology Walkthrough & Demo - github
- A conversation with my artificial self using GPT-3 and ARKit
- GPT-3: Your New Lifelong Companion
- Building and deploying an interactive app with OpenAI’s Codex
- Building do-that-demo with OpenAI’s Codex
- The complete playlist
Feel free to share your thoughts in the thread below.
There’s more GPT-3 and Codex content available on these sites as well, please do check them out if you’re interested in exploring these topics more!