This is the most important thing

If you can update it so that default it doesn’t put placeholders in your code when I’m having it write code for my blender add on and I tell it well basically in blender python you have draw functions and I have some pretty big draw functions with a lot of items that get drawn on an interface and then default every single time i’ll tell it OK then add this specific item over each element that I’m drawing on the interface and it’ll write three items and say add the rest here see that’s not really efficient because then the next thing I do is to say well give me the full code no placeholders and then it does it right…

Same thing with dictionaries like every single time I tell it to write a dictionary including all these properties or all these variables it’ll write 3 items and you know then I have to go back and say okay give me the full code no placeholders and then it does it right if you just circumvented this in the first place you know this would like easily double the power of your application you know just to handle it just proceed this by buying quite a bit more servers to handle the load but you know this is a A bit of annoyance but as a community by reporting these things you’ll know and we could help you make this as awesome as possible