The C-Word… in a neutral context should be explained by the AI

I am a French Canadian and as I was watching Steven Colbert he said that some host that was fired from Fox was using the C-Word so I decided to ask ChatGPT what the heck is the C-Word because I do know a bad word starting with a N and with an F but not with a C it was just too complicated to get that word out… I am alone in a private conversation with the AI and I am not committing a crime or doing any adult stuff… but it was just impossible… so I don’t understand why… but finally I got the answer I will not write it for obvious reasons but I will share a screen capture because I do have the impression that the rules are way too conservative… I am asking for a word and I felt like a criminal…

Because you are maybe a person conservative and I don’t know who will be reading this post I decided to put it in a restricted area if you are not someone who is capable of seeing 4 latin letters arranged in a certain specific order that may offend certain Anglo Saxons I think you should probably not be clicking on this triangle:

Image of the reply by ChatGPT

At least I learned a new word and new way to refers to a young male horse…

I dont get why English Speaking people make such a big deal with words (except maybe for the N word because it directly describe people and because all the historical facts surrounding this word) but in the context of a private conversation with the AI my impression is that it is just being too strict… animal names can’t be said in English Language and I can’t believe that even ChatGPT is unable to explain the situation…