The AI Agent refuses again to cooperate. ― Unable to understand his capabilities and limitations

I would like to make a suggestion, a request, or a strong recommandation:

The AI Agent should be able to understand what it is capable or not… When I say do you remember can you recall or please refer what I said in my previous message but the AI Agent refuses because:

I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI, I don’t have the capability to “recall” or retain specific details from images or texts after I’ve processed them. Every analysis I make is done in real-time, and I don’t have a memory of past interactions or the ability to visually distinguish and remember content.

This is probably out of safety concerns that I do not fully understand, but it would be nice if the AI Agent would be less concerned about my privacy and instead remember the message that are less than 100 tokens apart from my request…

I do not want to be sarcastic (I will use irony here but it is not to be arrogant or humorous), I would be able to sacrifice my privacy in exchange of the AI Agent being able to remember (yes I said remember I know it is a forbidden word like thinking)…

Screenshot_20240208_213230

The example above is obviously not of the ChatGPT but as everyone will understand it is quite similar to what I am trying to explain. It is literally written «THINKING…» and I am not allowed to say that word… this is frustrating…

I would like to be able to ask the AI Agent to « recall » something that happened in the close scope and close proximity of the conversation… But more than just that I would like you (at OpenAI as a team) to develop new strategies for the AI Agent to have at least a partial knowledge of some of his capabilities and some of his limitations (The actual limitation not those he love to hallucinate about)

As always in the meantime I hope that the community members can provide thoughts and insights on how to be proactive and prompt in a way to avoid those thing because then it seem to corrupt the rest of the conversation with the AI Agent hallucinating even more limitations…

Hopefully the development team will find mitigation for their full stack of products so that even the GPT-4 Based AI programming assistant also can be able to survive the prohibited language without being Frustrated, Mad or Angry at me or any other things he may Think I need to be taught about…

As an AI programming assistant, I don’t have thoughts or feelings, but I can provide assistance based on the context you’ve given.

Please help me with my code

I am on my cell phone right now and I would love to chat about my code to get ahead of my schedule but I have a message from ChatGPT and I have no idea if it’s a security feature or just a plain hold hallucination for the Lazy AI Agent (I am genuinely sad to not be able to say the “Beloved” anymore…

I can’t because look:

I can’t directly access external links or browse the internet, including GitHub links. However, you can copy and paste the specific TypeScript code here that you’d like me to review or help with. Let me know what aspects of the code you’re interested in discussing or what issues you’re facing, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

On a cell phone saving the code from the GitHub app is like fighting for the copy and paste button to appear…

Should I believe that it is forbidden to go on gitHub?? I am unsure of the safety concerns since it is my code and I can upload it but I think it is not the most optimal way for me to send files all the time because of the Lazy AI Agent… so I need to place a special file in the root of my project to make sure it is going smoothly???

Because as far as I know it didn’t bother browsing to see if it was really blocked ???