Subscription Issue: Payment Charged Three Times and Access Lost

There is absolutely no billing support at Open AI. I will do a charge back with the help of my credit card company. I recommend you guys to do the same!

2 Likes

GUYS PROBLEMS SOLVED!
just use the chat with the support bot, at some point will reach the option to send msg to the team!
All set thx mates!

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same problem as others. I have been charged twice for my subscription. I have messaged the team and haven’t received a response and I still don’t have access. My account seems to have crashed. I have also sent an email to support but haven’t been able to get anywhere.

Got almost same issue here… Charged twice and got TWO parallel subscription for same service in my accounts which lasts a month only. Mail sent several times and got no response.

1 Like

So I had 20 $20 charges from OPENAI.com I just had all the charges reversed. Then did a bit of googling and saw that OpenAI exposed customers credit card numbers to other customers and ran across multiple threads of messed up charges. I am going to say that I WILL NOT be GIVING MY CC to OPENAI EVER AGAIN.

I suggest you do the same as I now have to cancel my credit card have a new one sent to me all just for the sin of wanting to pay for a cool service. #IMOUT

2 Likes

This is not the solution. I have used the bot and sent multiple messages. I have emailed their support. I have scoured these pages try to get help and it’s all been fruitless. The help page linked above is a joke. There’s nothing there about account information or how to get in touch with someone.

I was charged for a subscription to Plus 10 days or so ago and have only basic access and an invite to upgrade to plus. Despite what anyone says, no one is on top of this at all. I’m calling my credit card company to have the charge reversed because at this point, they’re just ignoring us and this issue.

1 Like

Yeah, right. Nothing in that url has anything about billing or account info or actually getting in touch with someone to get my account rightfully marked as Paid. No one is on top of anything. No response to emails. Nothing.

The chat box messaging system is a joke. I left a message last week and got nothing. I went back there just now and it says “open a new chat if you still need help” but there’s no way to open a new chat.

This topic has not been solved and should be marked as unsolved. Read the comments here to see that people are still experiencing problems and no one cares.

1 Like

Same! i was charged twice for the same chatGpt Plus! i reached them via chat, the chat bot are irrelevant, there are no reply yet!!

I have the same issue. Is there any support channel to use?

Same! I have been charged 6 times. Crazy! I didnt even subscribe to their plus version.

I paid for CHAT GPT PLUS, but I can’t use it. Only the free version is available. I sent an email, but there is no answer.

1 Like

wow, it looks a lot of guys having the same issue, I am not alone

1 Like

I’d like to discuss an issue I’m experiencing with ChatGPT Plus after making a payment. I’ve been trying to use your service, but I’ve encountered some difficulties that none of the methods I’ve tried have resolved.

I’ve reached out to your help page chatbot, posted on your forum, sent emails to your customer service, and submitted bug reports on Discord, but I haven’t received any satisfactory response or assistance. It’s a bit disappointing for a paid service that claims to offer high-quality and reliable products.

I noticed that many other long-term GPT users on the forum have faced similar issues. I wonder how many more people are struggling with this bug but don’t know how to report their problems properly.

I hope you can fix this issue as soon as possible and provide a clear explanation of what caused it and how you plan to prevent it from happening again. I’d really like to be able to use ChatGPT Plus smoothly since I’ve already paid for it.

Same issue here, paid my plus and still no access.

I having a similar issue- except a bit more concerning. I have a free account and then suddenly see that my credit card is charged $20 for a chatgpt subscription. The most concerning thing is that I never shared my credit card details. Has anyone else faced a similar situation?

2 Likes

I’m facing the same problem. Just noticed ChatGPT charge me USD20 for 15 times! Crazy. I try reaching them via email. Hopefully can get their reply asap.

@logankilpatrick any news on this?

how come we pay but still can use the service…

From help (Why is my Plus subscription not appearing? - Updated today)

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/7232905-why-is-my-plus-subscription-not-appearing

I can’t get to Billing for some reason and I can enter a message for “Unable to access ChatGPT Plus” as suggested

So they appear to be really bork since this appears to be going on for a while.

Same, from 2 April :sob: hope they fix that

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. It’s been more than a week and I’ve sent multiple messages with no response. This is so disappointing. I know that they have an insane amount of growth, but at least send something out. I feel like we are being left behind.