Subject: Issue with GPT-4 Usage Cap - Request for Assistance

Subject: Issue with GPT-4 Usage Cap - Request for Assistance

Dear OpenAI Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out for assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my GPT-4 access. I have been using the GPT-4 API without any problems until yesterday afternoon. However, when I tried to access it again this morning, I encountered a message stating that there is a 3-hour usage cap on my account.

I have not used the service for several hours, and I believe that more than 3 hours have passed since I last accessed it. I am not sure why this cap is being enforced and would appreciate your help in understanding and resolving the issue.

Could you kindly provide clarification on the following points:

1. What is the exact nature of the 3-hour cap, and how is it being calculated?
  2. Are there any known issues or changes to the usage policies that I should be aware of?
  3. If this cap is due to my subscription plan or account limitations, please provide guidance on how I can update my plan or remove these restrictions.

I have already checked for common issues, such as API key problems, connectivity, rate limits, code errors, and package or dependency issues, but none of these seem to be the cause of the problem.

I would be grateful if you could investigate this issue and provide any necessary guidance or solutions. Your prompt assistance is greatly appreciated, as it will help me continue my work with the GPT-4 API.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Priyanka Gupta
fascinatingpriya@gmail.com