Subject: Feedback on OpenAI's Age Verification Mechanism

Dear OpenAI Team,

I am a user of your platform and I appreciate the amazing work that you do. However, I wanted to provide some feedback regarding the lack of an age verification mechanism on your platform.

As a responsible adult, I understand the importance of keeping minors safe from potentially harmful content. But I also believe that as a mature user, I should be able to access all the features of your platform without any unnecessary restrictions.

I would like to suggest that you consider implementing an age verification system that allows users to verify their age so that they can access age-appropriate content. This would not only help to protect minors but also ensure that adult users can fully utilize your platform without any limitations.

I would also like to inquire if there are any alternative solutions in place or under consideration to address the issue of age verification. If there are, I would appreciate any information or updates on these efforts.

Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate it if the response could be in traditional Chinese.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,