Subject: Bug in ChatGPT interface - control and Enter keys not working properly

Subject: Bug in ChatGPT interface - control and Enter keys not working properly.

Hello OpenAI team,

My Name is Pratik Gote I am undergraduate student, I am writing to report a bug that I have encountered in the ChatGPT interface. Specifically, I have noticed that the control and enter keys are not working properly when typing on the keyboard. When I press the control key and then the enter key to move to a new line, the output appears instead of a new line being created. it does not work as expected.

I have tried reproducing this issue on multiple devices and browsers, but the problem persists. This issue is making it difficult for me to use the ChatGPT interface effectively and is affecting my productivity.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1.Open the ChatGPT interface in a web browser.
2.Start typing a message in the input box.
3.Press the control key and then the enter key to move to a new line.
4.Instead of a new line being created, the output appears.

Expected behavior:

Pressing the control and enter keys should create a new line.

Actual behavior:

Pressing the control and enter keys shows the output instead of creating a new line.

I hope this information is helpful in identifying and fixing the issue. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Pratik Gote.

About me:
Name: Pratik Gote
Mail: pratikgote69@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 9096832759
linkedin Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pratik-gote-516b361b3/

The correct key combination to go to a new line without sending is [SHIFT]+[ENTER]