Still don't have code interpreter

Still don’t have access to the code interpreter. Very bad treatment with Plus users. I’m using your service since March and updates come really slowly.

First, welcome to the forum.

Second,

Code interpreter is now rolling out in beta on web (July 6)
We’re rolling out code interpreter to all ChatGPT Plus users over the next week.

I understand it is frustrating, but I would encourage you to relax and be patient. They are rolling out the feature to millions of users and are doing so in a smart, careful, controlled manner.

If you don’t have access to the Code Interpreter model by Friday, that would be the time to start to be concerned.

That said, Code Interpreter is a beta feature and as such it can be removed at any time for any reason.

There is no “bad treatment” of anyone happening here—you are continuing to get everything you have paid for and more.

I’m assuming then you’ve been a Plus subscriber for about four months. In that time,

• GPT-4 went out to all Plus subscribers
  • You got an “incognito-mode”
  • Web Browsing and Plugins were released and went wide
  • You gained the ability to share chats
  • Code Interpreter moved from alpha to beta and is rolling out now. We’re about 1/2 way through the expected week-long rollout.

So, I’m really unclear what exactly you mean when you write “updates come really slowly.”

what is “incognito-mode”?
ok, let’s wait for Friday
thanks for the response

Turning off chat history.