Seeking Physics Chatbot Teammate/Co-founder for App Development

Our goal is to build an application that leverages OpenAI’s language models to analyze hypotheses and provide insights on their viability.

The ideal candidate will have experience in natural language processing, programming with Python, and working with OpenAI’s API. Familiarity with database management and GUI development would also be beneficial.

This project has the potential to make significant contributions to the field of natural language programming and could lead to exciting new discoveries. If you are passionate about NLP and interested in joining our team, please reach out to me with your resume and any relevant experience.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Wesley

1 Like

Hi, Sounds interesting.
Can we meet on Telegram or Skype or Whatsapp?

1 Like

Hey,

I am a computational material scientist doing his PhD. What I basically do is solve real life material physics problems using computer.

I want to get my hands into new projects with LLMs and I am interested in your project (or any project which combines physics/math with LLMs).

I don’t know how to contact you. Or if you are still interested. Hit me up if you are still game.

Hey,

Yes I am still looking for someone. Can you tell me more about yourself?

Thanks
Wesley

Hey,

I would prefer to talk over zoom or even mail. Like I said, I am a computational material scientist. I use computer to solve physics problems, I specialize in atomistic simulations. I am a 3rd year PhD in Germany. My bachelors was in physics, masters drug design/atomistic simulations.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/emre-gürsoy-2a250b83/?locale=en_US
If you are serious, hit me up from here so we can talk further.

Best,
Emre