Seeking Opinions and Feedback on Planmancer.com

Hello OpenAI community!

I’m excited to introduce Planmancer, a platform that utilizes AI-generated plans to assist businesses and entrepreneurs in their planning and strategy efforts. I would greatly appreciate your valuable opinions, feedback, and even suggestions on how we can improve the outcomes generated by the GPT-4 language model.

What is Planmancer?
Planmancer is an innovative tool designed to automate the creation of comprehensive business plans, marketing strategies, and website/app architectures. By leveraging the powerful capabilities of GPT-4, Planmancer goes beyond traditional planning approaches and offers users a comprehensive map of their business needs. This holistic view allows entrepreneurs and businesses to gain a deeper understanding of their overall strategy, identify potential gaps or areas for improvement, and make informed decisions with confidence.
With Planmancer’s AI-generated plans, users can uncover valuable insights and connections that might have been overlooked. By presenting a full map of their business needs, Planmancer helps users navigate through the complexities of strategic planning, ensuring that no crucial aspect is missed. This holistic perspective empowers businesses to align their goals, resources, and actions more effectively, resulting in improved outcomes and increased chances of success.

How can you help?
I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with AI-generated plans and how they have helped or could potentially benefit businesses.
Specifically, I’m interested in understanding:

1. Quality of generated plans:
    If you have used AI-generated plans in the past, what was your experience with their quality and relevance? Were there any specific challenges or limitations you encountered?

2. Improving topic extraction:
    Planmancer currently supports topic extraction from user inputs, but I’m seeking insights on how we can enhance this feature. Are there any specific techniques or libraries you recommend for more accurate and context-aware topic extraction?

3. Enhancing plan customization:
    While Planmancer offers customization options, I’m open to suggestions on how we can improve the flexibility and ability to tailor the generated plans to meet individual business requirements.

4. Optimizing collaboration features:
    Collaboration is an essential aspect of business planning. I’m keen to learn about any best practices or features you believe are crucial for effective team collaboration within the context of AI-generated plans.

I invite you to try out Planmancer and share your thoughts, feedback, and any concerns you may have. Your input will be invaluable in shaping the future of AI-generated plans and making Planmancer a more effective and user-friendly platform.

You can access Planmancer at planmancercom. Feel free to explore its features, generate plans, and provide your feedback directly through the platform. Additionally, I’m here to answer any questions or address any inquiries you may have.

Found a little typo -

CleanShot 2023-06-09 at 09.40.02@2x

You might want to have AI check your output for flaws. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, didn’t notice that. Thks
Any feedback will be highly appreciate

Some observations:

• I’m a big fan of using AI to develop and assist in business and scenario planning.
  • The very essence of “what if” lends itself well to AGI. But this also requires chain-of-thought steps; I didn’t see an obvious way to do that in your demo.
  • Ideally, planning should occur in the enterprise tools that workers use every day. Have you thought about this?
  • Where’s the moat? What’s the key feature that no one could replicate without a lot of work?
  • Not loving the name; seems weird.

The entire plan generation process is based on a well-defined scenario that takes the user’s business idea as reference details. The better the business idea is described and detailed, the better the business plan, marketing strategy and web architecture is created.