Seeking Assistance with Question-Answering: Challenges in Searching with some ID

Using the OpenAI API with the GPT-3.5-turbo model for ConversationalRetrievalChain and the text-embedding-ada-002 model to create embeddings. I am storing these embeddings in Pinecone for searching. While performing questions and answers based on textual data search, I am getting good answers. However, when I am searching with a specific ID, I am not getting the desired answer.

data = read_csv_into_vector_document("D:\sample.csv",["data"])
embeddings = OpenAIEmbeddings(openai_api_key=api_key)
vectors = Pinecone.from_documents(data, embeddings, index_name=index_name)
chain = ConversationalRetrievalChain.from_llm(llm=ChatOpenAI(temperature=0, model_name='gpt-3.5-turbo', openai_api_key=api_key), retriever=vectors.as_retriever())
history = []
while True:
    query = input("Enter Your Query:")
    print(chain({"question": query, "chat_history": history})["answer"]) 

Sample question I asked:

Q1.Enter your query: what are all the events related to id “XYZ-7890-PQR”?
Based on the provided context, there is no information about any events related to the ID “XYZ-7890-PQR”.

I tried with all possible questions I can with the id,but i didnt found the desired result.

Could anyone please help me troubleshoot why I’m not getting the desired answer when searching with a ID?
If anyone has experience with OpenAI API, Pinecone, or similar question-answering systems, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Could you please explain the reason behind deleting your previous post and reposting it? I’m curious to understand the motivation behind this action.

Sorry,because of some mistakes and wanted to add some more content for better understanding I deleted the previous one.