Review: LitRPG Adventures RPG Tabletop Generators

Adding gamification features… as you “level up” as a gamemaster by using the generators and commenting, you’ll receive bonuses (free credits, etc…)

I also have a “Stream/Feed” page now where you can see all the new content…

Over 7,500 pieces of content in our public library so far! We’re getting closer to 1,000 members too.

2 Likes

I wanted to start a master-thread for all the things going on over at LitRPG Adventures. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

I’m currently most proud of my multi-step random dungeon generator…

The tavern generator is also multi-step now…

I’m going to move in this direction for some of the other older generators soon…

1 Like

did some work on encounters, but they’re still not ready for primetime yet. gonna fine-tune them again soon with all the new edited ones… added about 1,000 new encounters to the free library while testing/improving…

2 Likes

Minor improvements to the random dungeon generator…

1 Like

Taverns updated too…

Magic shop improvements…

1 Like

I still need to better integrate DALLE2 and GPT-3, but it’s coming along!

Combining AI text / images / voice…

1 Like
1 Like

Made some progress on chatting with our 8,000+ characters …

Some more work on the Describer feature…

Getting ready to launch “Scratchpad…” for writers or dungeon masters…

1 Like

Good luck, I hope it goes well. It looks great

There are lots of solo adventurers out there too. Maybe post it as a product on itch.io?

I don’t know if they allow websites as apps

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still working on my game in the background. This is more for tabletop and writers.

Thanks, though. Hopefully it brings in more subscriptions. I’m not growing fast, but that’s not always a bad thing in my opinion. Appreciate the feedback.

Here’s one of my free tool sites…

Memory working…

1 Like

Dialogue is working better… still tinkering with the background prompt for better output, but it’s coming along, I think…

1 Like