Purchased plus today, worked only for a few hours

Sorry, I only can speak German and English. Unfortunately, My access to the chatGPT doesn’t work at all at the moment. There seems to be a current outage: https://status.openai.com/

Thanks a lot. It’s great, as long it is working. Is it possible that too many users are trying to access it at the same time?

Sure, that’s a possibility. I managed to get to the screen that says chatGPT is at capacity by opening the webpage in private browsing mode in firefox. There was an edit box to supply my plus subscription email, and then it would send a personal login link to my email, but I have not received it as of yet.

Terrible. A mean thing is that there is no option for refund.

I tried to login from firefox no change. GRRRRRR.

It would be just fair if it would work at once again. Why are they fooling us?

1 Like

It’s super easy to check the status of ChatGPT or the API…

I’m able to use chatGPT again. If you still don’t have service, be patient and keep an eye on the status page.

1 Like

Yes, but it is down again. Probably they fix the issue soon.

I too have a ChatGPT Plus sub - I’ve had it since 10 February, and as of 0600 PST I cannot log in. All screens are white.

I reached out to support, their SLA is 1 day turn around.

Hi, I was considering gettting a Plus sub. Do you think it is worth it?

1 Like

I personally do, besides this outage my access has been consistent and fast. I believe I’ve seen more updates in the last 2 weeks than I did with the free version as well.

Overall, I recommend if you are distilling a ton of information daily due to work and you are looking for a little AI help.

Best of luck M

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes such an outage is rare for me too.
:smile:

1 Like