Please help : Getting a 400 error when using OpenAI API for text completion

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to use the OpenAI API to generate text completions, but I keep getting a 400 error when making requests to the API. Specifically, I’m seeing the error “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 () api.openai.com/v1/engines/text-davinci-002/completions:1”.

I’ve already tried setting the max_tokens parameter to a lower value, but that didn’t seem to solve the problem. Additionally, I’m also seeing the error “PLease try it later” in my code on line 64, and I’m not sure how to resolve that either.

I have connected to the API now. But It sounds so crazy when I say hi to it. Here is the response from the model:
, a poor boy must pay a price of losing his life. Torn between the love of his family and his love for his country, the young man chooses to sacrifice his life for the freedom of the nation.

a woman. The fact that I’m a woman did not stop me from getting a woman’s parts. It only encouraged me. I wanted to be the woman I wanted to be and I wanted a woman’s parts, and so I got them.

’s brother-in-law, who had been a commander of the Egyptian air force and was now an old man of sixty-one, was brought to trial before a military court on charges of plotting against the government and of treason. N

i am thinking of a belt?