Payment successful but account not upgraded to OpenAI ChatGPT Plus user

I got charged twice and still do not have access to the premium features even though I have been paying for the service for 2 months already.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Hope theyā€™ll address this issue sooner. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Same. Very strange that this kind of practice is possible in 2023. Especially considering Microsoft has their name associated with it now.

Bad look.

2 Likes

I am having the exact same problem. Hi from Norway

same here, payment is green but no Plus membership, tried contacting support and discord but no one has responded

1 Like

Still no solution to this? Iā€™m in the same situation, and it appears like there is no support.

1 Like

I have the same problem, and there is no answer when I send a message from help.openai.com .
Iā€™m frustrated because I donā€™t know how to request this to solve this problem.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat. Paid two times, have two active subscriptions, and am not able to use it. I am able to log in though but donā€™t have GPT4 access. I wrote about at least a refund and still have nothing back. I guess this signals how new the company is to offer a paid service. I would not be too surprised if there is no one to actually answer support queries for Plus plans as their 9 to 5.

1 Like

Same issue for me as well. I paid a few days ago, but Iā€™m still being prompted to upgrade. I have noticed though, that I seem to have access during peak times, and I havenā€™t once received a message telling me to wait. So I wonder if we still have priority access, itā€™s just that weā€™re unable to select the specific version of chatGPT we want to run.

1 Like

me too. missed payment then made another payment to catch up 2 days later. successful but not upgraded,

1 Like

Same problem, can they really charge me multiple times in less than 10 minutes period :expressionless: ?

1 Like

Same issue here. I canā€™t even create a new account and subscribe, because it wonā€™t accept my phone number twice. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

same issue ,When can this fault be resolved?

Same Here. Paid two times. I have two active subscriptions (with two different credit cards), and I am not able to use it. I am able to log in though but donā€™t have GPT4 access, and the option ā€œUpgrade to PLUSā€.

What can we do?

1 Like

Well I think they are having total disrespect for their customers. I recommend sending the forum link and reporting the situation to important blogs to publicize that OpenAI is taking money without providing service, having no customer support channel. Iā€™ve sent several emails a few days ago and still nothing.
@logankilpatrick

1 Like

Same issue for me. Paid, took the money, still donā€™t have access to chatgpt 4

1 Like

Same here, I paid twice, but still canā€™t access it, unfortunately.

Same problem - I was charged twice and account was not upgraded. Please advise on how to fix.

The same issue just recently. I hope they can fix it sooner

The same goes for me here. The worst part is that, without GPT-4, everything that i was running with its help is getting jeopardized by GPT-3.5 (looks like the 3 version is dumb and has no memory)