OpenAI rules are opaque and unpredictable

I am fighting with my AI Agent and i decided to be patient and it resulted in an unexpected never ending conversation with the AI Agent unable to follow requests in a cumulative manner.

I do not think I was upset, unlike every other day I decided to take the time, maybe being patient would help… it definitely does not help at all…

I got a warning… I will definitely end up being forbid for using the ai because in USA corporations have the right to terminate contracts with no reason whatsoever and i don’t want to be excluded from civil society because OpenAI decides to terminate my account without any reason or any way to appeal like US American Corporations love doing so much…

below is a screenshot from what i apparently did wrong and i obviously have no clue why i got a strike (i just don’t want to be excluded from using artificial intelligence services for the rest of my life and be like excluded from the society by a corporation) please help me convince OpenAI that they must be more flexible if they don’t want to be transparent about anything please be at least more flexible:

Look at my conversation if you want to believe that it must absolutely be me that is misbehaving and that OpenAI would never be in fault of doing any mistakes because i have nothing to hide and i am capable of being transparent about my actions:

https://chatgpt.com/share/6f1582eb-93b9-4e3c-abf8-b3562da66d03

Yes i used code from Anthropic a competitor to OpenAI and yes i understand that you can argue that it is not the responsibility of OpenAI to help me if I decided to include a template from a third party… I understand how sometimes it is so much easier to say “personal responsibility” and use that to defer to the person who has been using a competitor… I have the feeling that most of the time “personal accountability” is a concept used to avoid taking ownership and it is paradoxical but it is not just something that is used in the USA… I think it is something that is very common in anglo saxon countries…

But it would be nice if people would be willing to help me cope with this stress and struggle obviously it seems like it would be helpful to help me focus more on the actual situation and less on what seems to be accumulated frustrations…

I know that this community has some people who are very passionate and patient enough to help me unpack my thoughts and help me untangle my feelings from the facts… in any case it is very stressful to be labeled as someone who is probably disrespectful of the rules when it is obvious that i am not… i would love to get help to understand how to make the rules or the moderation less strict and less stressful…

sometimes i feel like just being impolite to the AI Agent could lead to my exclusion and then when I feel like it is irrational I end up remembering all irrational decisions that have been made against me in my life and i am probably broken but it is not less true that sometimes people get excluded because of things that are wrong and unjustified so i don’t think i am crazy… but it seems like it would be easier to be able to have a clear mechanism to appeal and get a clear explanation for why things are happening in this way or an other

in any case thanks for the people who will be patient enough to understand me and help me understand my mistakes that lead to this false positive!!!