Not returning embeddings despite of exact match

I created a dummy set of embeddings and one of the embedding is as below:

“Founders:
NewCo1 was started by Sam (CEO) and Tina (CTO). Sam previously founded SimpleOne, a Fintech IT company, and hired Tina as the first engineer. In 2020, SimpleOne was acquired by GiantOne. Sam holds an MBA from Hawaii University, and MS in Electrical Engineering from Utah State University. Tina holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from India.”

If I ask “who started NewCo1” with this embedding along with 2-3 more others, I get the correct embedding back. But when I add a few more embeddings (12-15), I am not getting correct embedding when i search. I even tried “Who was the founder of NewCo1” and a few variations. But when I ask who is Sam, it responds that “Sam is the CEO of NewCO1” or if I ask “what is Sam’s background” it responds "Sam holds an MBA from Hawaii University, and MS in Electrical Engineering from Utah State University. "

Thoughts why it is not responding to who started NewCO1?

Some other embedding in this knowledge base are things like, who uses NewCo1, what is the target market for NewCo1, Who should I contact?, How to add user, How to Remove user, etc. None of these other embeddings have anything about who started/fouynded NewCo1. For some surprizing reasons, the top embedding returned is “Contact sam@newco1.com”, when a user asks who started NewCo1.