Math Mentor has problems with simple assignment

I started with this prompt in Math Mentor:

Generate 4 systems of linear equations with two unknowns x and y. I absolutely want all the solutions for x and y to be elements of the set {-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 2/3, 3/4}.
Include the solutions (x,y) for each system.

The output isn’t even close to the requirements. “Check your 4 solutions” leads to “It appears that my initial solutions were incorrect. Here are the corrected solutions for each system” and “These solutions are accurate based on the systems provided. However, none of these solutions fall within the set you specified. Would you like me to try generating new systems that meet your criteria?”

I ended up constructing 4 systems by hand, starting from a solution and working backwards…

Is this the Math Mentor you are noting?

https://chat.openai.com/g/g-J75qypPUU-math-mentor

Yes, just paste my prompt and you’ll see… BTW, GPT 4 gives the same nonsense in the output…

As a moderator, I just wanted to clarify if you were referring to the custom GPT, as not everyone might be familiar with the details mentioned in your post. I suspected I was correct, but I wanted to confirm.

As a regular user, I don’t plan to engage further on this post, so please don’t expect a follow-up reply.