Managing your Users OpenAI Token Usage

Hi,

I am currently developing a tool that tracks and invoices users for their OpenAI token usage on behalf of developers who release their fine-tuned/embedded GPT models. If a model ends up being shared widely, developers will have to deal with an unexpectedly large bill. This is why many developers who share their models ask users for their OpenAI API Key which can be confusing for non-technical people as well as breach OpenAI’s terms of service. With this tool, this risk is mitigated and developers can share their models without worrying about incurring a large OpenAI bill or asking users for their API Keys. At the end of every month, developers are paid what they are owed based on user’s usage of their model.

For users of the models, they don’t need to sign up until they finish their $5 in credits so their experience will be the same.

Currently, I am seeking beta users to test the tool. If you are interested in trying it out, please sign up for the waitlist below.

Modeltune.co

Let me know if you have any feedback.

I think your tool would be a valuable resource for developers. I’d like to see it in action.