Long response time

Hi everyone,
I’m sometimes experiencing a very long response time in the calls I’m doing for completion since yesterday.
Does anyone else experience it as well?

2 Likes

By very long I mean even 50 seconds sometimes.

1 Like

veery interesting… maybe it’s thinking before answering lol. try providing an example of the situation

I’m confident it can do this intentionally

1 Like

The thing is, I tried the same request on different occasions, and it took reasonable amount of time.
Unfortunately, customers were the ones to encounter the long time response time requests.
These things happened before, a single request here and there that took significantly more time than usual.
But since yesterday it’s pretty frequent.

1 Like

Someone might have tinkered with the AI?

1 Like

I’ve experienced lots of delays when I hit the submit button in the playground over the past couple of days. Waiting a moment and then hitting the button again, it will then work. I’m probably being charged twice for the same prompt when this happens.

2 Likes

@ofri Yes. Long response times and sometimes it will not produce output at all. Can be fixed by refreshing. I have created a thread on this issue as well!

2 Likes

You can probably get more out of your time talking to the AI if you just leave it to default settings (the most simple settings)

Yes, finding the same… I would say it “hangs” for me with some requests lately. Usually topping the request and resubmitting it works fine.

1 Like