Login issues hello please help

ChatGPT support, if you need help with your account, payment, etc, please visit https://help.openai.com

Please DO NOT SHARE personal information (email, credit card, etc) or account related details publicly.

I can’t sign in because my Gmail was hacked and can no longer sign in here under the same parameters . How do I login under same guidelines when I can’t access the Gmail to make a new password ?

OpenAI doesn’t let you change authentication method of email, authentication service (Google, Apple login…), or phone number.

If you’ve completely lost control of the gmail account, and there’s no reset method you can do on it.

I would create a brand new OpenAI account, using direct email/password combination. Then you should also be able to create a second account per phone number.

(Trusting some cloud authentication of an advertising company to reliably log you in, a central point of failure, besides guaranteeing tracking your every move around the internet, not a good idea. )

If you have completely lost control of the gmail AND you have a subscription to GPT plus or payment information in the API,

Account Deletion

Option 1: Use privacy.openai.com

You can submit requests to delete your account by submitting a request to “delete my data” through privacy.openai.com.

Use an email that you have access to in order to log in to the Privacy Center. This can be different from your OpenAI email address. The phone verification method should be what you use if you can’t access the account. Then it doesn’t explain without me going through the steps where you say “completely delete my comprimized account at xxxx.com”.

help.openai.com also has a messenger icon at the lower right of the page to send messages to support staff.