List the assumptions that Chatgpt make while answering questions

Hello
I have seen that whenever I miss giving an input, the chatgpt makes assumptions and gives the answer. Sometimes It’s hard to recognize the assumption, and we need to ask on what basis the assumption is made. So I request the chatgpt feature to add the assumption below the message in italics for information.
Example:
Here I have asked the chatgpt to translate the text (this is just part of an exercise I was doing), I missed saying the chatgpt to translate to which language, so the chatgpt assumed according to location. which in this context is incorrect. I tried testing the topic by giving multiple locations, but it only takes the first one

Anonymous

Translate: “Someday I would like to travel to spain”

ChatGPT

“Algún día me gustaría viajar a España.”

Anonymous

why did you do that?

ChatGPT

I provided a translation because you asked me to translate the given sentence. If you have any specific questions or if there’s anything else you’d like assistance with, feel free to let me know!

Anonymous

which language is this?

ChatGPT

The translation provided is in Spanish. If you have any more questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask!

Anonymous

On what assumptions did you translate to spanish

ChatGPT

The translation to Spanish was based on the assumption that you wanted a translation of the given English sentence “Someday I would like to travel to Spain.” My response followed standard grammatical and linguistic conventions for translating English into Spanish. If you have any specific concerns or if there’s a particular aspect you’d like to discuss, please let me know!

Anonymous

translate: “Someday I wish to travel to Spain from Mumbai” into Hindi

ChatGPT

“किसी दिन मैं मुंबई से स्पेन यात्रा करना चाहता हूँ।”

Anonymous

that’s good

ChatGPT

I’m glad you found the translation satisfactory! If you have any more questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.