I have launched four myGPTs and need tirekickers from the community. I also have many questions and suggestions for the dev team.
First, tirekickers wanted!
- I hope these will be available outside of ChatGPT Pro soon. Right now, it is hard to find tirekickers because only a small % of my total circle is paying for Pro, and random people don’t want to sign up for pay service even with free trial.
- the “visitors” stat next to the bubble icon on the Explore page appears to be the number of unique non-me visits, is that correct? More detailed stats would be helpful, for example duration and number of “rounds”.
- will we be able to receive the feedback thumbs down/thumbs up/ comments info? Otherwise, no way to know if the chat is staying on track in the wild.
- @Sama made a comment after dev day to the Verge that revenue share would be DAU-based and tiered. This is very bad for devs who want to focus on professional users. We have to have a subscription pricing plan with healthy monthly price maximums or at least a one-time join fee.
- It appears that behind the scenes my guidance to the GPT is divided into several sets of instruction buckets which on editing are then regenerated into an overall plan for the GPT.
a) it is disconcerting that changing the name or some other aspect of the GPT produces text or visual changes elsewhere in the configuration, but I got used to it.
b) it would be super helpful to have visibility into the buckets and be able to modify them individually.
- Also super important to have an API and be able to get and post configurations.
- As soon as I started sharing my GPTs with my professional clients (authors whom I publish), it became apparent that they are all going to want to be able to collaborate on the GPT. Collaborators have to include a) people outside my “organization” b) non-Pro-customers (I can’t expect authors to pay for the privilege of providing their input.) And the creator has to have veto power over collaborator contributions.
- Can you provide an icon or something next to each GPT, or on the admin page, that confirms Copyright Shield ON for all/each app? Another idea is to have a subtle icon display on the user-facing GPT page, but that has pros and cons.
- The Explore page is really two pages, “Browse My GPts” and “Admin”. I want them separate. I assume that Explore will become “Discover and Add to My GPTs” in the near future.