Issues using images for analysis

Is anyone experiencing problems with analysis from images?
I’ve been having problems with chats where I use images to prompt something for several days.

Whenever I send the prompt request, I get the infamous “Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong” error.
Sometimes, it restarts after countless attempts (which, exceeding the 50 messages provided by the Plus version, necessitates long waits), sometimes it crashes everything permanently.

I have tried repeating it in new chats, but nothing, always problems.

I’m using .png files (screenshots from the Tableau software) with a resolution of 5120x2830px. I’ve tried to change them with JPEG, but nothing, there are always errors.

I was just interested in understanding if it is a common problem due to the new platform launched this week or if it is just my problem.