Is The ChatGPT Website Going To Stay Broken?

For the last couple of weeks, I haven’t been able to send any prompts to the system. I hit the send button and it just stays greyed out. I thought the problem was with the whole thing, but when I logged into the mobile app and used it, I discovered that when I reloaded the website it had all of the updated conversations I’d made through the mobile app.

My main interaction with ChatGpt is through the web browser, if I have to go through the mobile app only, I’m done with this thing.

Has anybody figured out how to fix this yet? I saw someone mention switching the language to English and then logging out and back in, but that didn’t work either.

I’m having a simillar issue, but for me the button for rewiting a request after it was sent doesn’t apear, i’m writing a thingie with chatgpt and that makes writing it very very hard. I’m using chatgpt in Samsung internet by the way. Plus the chatgpt app experiece for me is far below the sansung internet chatgpt experiece. At least when the site is fully functional that is. And i have only found this issue yesterday.