日本語での自己紹介 (Introduction in Japanese)

こんにちは、OpenAIコミュニティの皆さん。このトピックは、英語が苦手な人も議論に参加するためのきっかけとなる、日本語での自己紹介の場です。

このトピックを通じて、私たちは日本語での投稿に慣れることができ、英語の議論に参加するための足掛かりとすることができます。また、自己紹介以外にも、AI技術に関する疑問やアイデアの共有など、さまざまなトピックでの議論を行うことができます。投稿は、日本語だけでも構いません。OpenAIは多言語の投稿を歓迎しています。

ただし、コミュニティのガイドラインに従って投稿することをお願いします。具体的には、公序良俗に反する投稿や、他人を攻撃するような投稿、商業目的の投稿などは避けてください。

簡単な質問ややり取りに関しては、特に制限はありません。ただし、必要に応じて新しいトピックを作成することもできます。これにより、コンテンツの整理と可読性を向上させることができます。

自己紹介に移ります。私は音楽の作曲を行っており、AI技術を使った音楽制作に興味があります。具体的には、音声のミックスアウトやマスタリング、エフェクトやシンセサイザーのエンベロープ自動化などにAI技術を活用することができると考えています。

私はプログラミングに一般的な理解しかなく、Pythonの勉強を始めたばかりです。まだ小さな貢献しかできていませんが、将来的にAI技術を活用した音楽制作の発展に貢献できるように努力していきたいと思っています。

これが私の自己紹介です。ぜひ皆さんも、自己紹介をして、コミュニティの皆さんと交流してみましょう!

*Note: This is a topic for introducing yourself in Japanese. We welcome everyone, including those who may not be fluent in English, to join the discussion. You can use this topic to get used to posting in Japanese and as a stepping stone to participate in English discussions as well. We hope this topic will provide a friendly and supportive environment for everyone to share their ideas and connect with others in the community.

In this topic, you are free to introduce yourself in Japanese and share your interests, experiences, and thoughts related to AI technology. You can also ask questions or start a discussion on any topic related to AI or the OpenAI community.

We would like to remind you to follow the community guidelines and refrain from posting any inappropriate or offensive content. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact the moderators.

Let’s start by introducing ourselves. I am a composer interested in music production using AI technology, and an AI enthusiast. Additionally, I believe that Ableton’s Max for Live is a plug-in development environment for programmable music production and has the potential to introduce AI technology as an API. Although I do not have practical experience in programming, I am currently interested in natural language processing and computer vision, and I am starting to learn Python. I hope to contribute to the community in the future. I am excited to connect with other members of the community and learn from their experiences and perspectives.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know each other better!