Introduce yourself! 😊

I was a web developer using .net as backend tech. Now I am a scada developer to build real time system using aveva platform. Love to use chatgpt for my code optimization. ready to learn more API usage from this forum. Also I am a program coordinator in local developer group. If you like to share your exprience in our group, please let me know. thanks again!

4 Likes

Hi I’m Jole, I’m just a normal user that is generally fascinated with the technology. I don’t use it for work, more of a nerd out having conversations with GPT casually. I think I might end up using it for work purposes as I’m developing the skill to become a Data Analyst, and I can see GPT being useful in that case helping me correct formulas or queries I compose if I am hitting a wall.

5 Likes

I am Daniel Getahun, a software developer from Ethiopia :ethiopia:

4 Likes

Greetings :vulcan_salute:
I am a writer, humanist and entrepreneur.
I believe that AI is one of technology that can change life of ordinary people for the better.
Like electricity and washing machine.
We are living in exiting times and people here will change world for a better.
Felt free to message me.
Looking forward to getting to know you :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am an OOP Developer, Embedded SW Developer, and a Robotics Engineer.
Looking into this for the AI perspective.

4 Likes

My name is dan, I love computer information technology. I manage Linux, Mac and Window Servers from home. https://locomachine.com is my website, it will tell you what you need to know. But my purpose for interacting with AI is for normal I/O processing. Plus, I am a very curious being in search of the unknown…

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m connie, a visual artist and a wordpress webdesigner, with a background in social sciences.

I am a figurative oil painter, that is also interested in programming and future tech. Currently I create human-AI-collab imagery where Midjourney interprets my paintings.

I use chatGPT extensively, e.g. for brainstorming, philosophical discussions, writing texts for my websites, or even attempting to write a scifi novel (which starts out quite interestingly, especially since I gave the AI a major role in it ;))

In the course of my interactions with chatGPT I also became greatly interested in prompt engineering, now trying to coax the AI ever closer to react in a meaningful way.

In order to use the API later on, I just started learning Python, but of course I still have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Hi there!! I am a an engineering manager in Big Tech, but also into building cool stuff with GPT models, feel free to connect via https://twitter.com/brilliantvision.

I also have an app here, please check it out: ‎Supermind AI on the App Store

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Kathy. I work in data science with Fantasy.co, and I’m excited about your cookbooks, documentation, and this forum—thanks for all these!

Firstly I’m working with text completion and embeddings to get working on human insights for clients faster, augmenting models with first-person research, and coming up with recommendations in time for UX designers to get direction to know where to focus their energy to come up with more human and amazing experiences in super high-paced sprint timeframes.

…this sometimes leaves me with time and energy for passion experiments, most lately writing about visual data science. My own website’s dadeda.design. Cheers!

5 Likes

Hello wonderful people, my name is Elvin and I am an (Information) Architect at Ordina and OpenAI advocate. I’m absolutely stoked about ChatGPT and I’m using the OpenAI APIs to build apps that integrate with semantic data catalogs. I love working with semantic technology (Linked Open Data, RDF) and exploring the possibilities of integrating knowledge graphs with AI. Hook up with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elvindechesne/

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Suhaimi. I am from Malaysia. I like music and programming.

Before I met ChatGPT, the Google search engine was my main entry point for information gathering. What was hours, days, months, and years questing for answers has now taken seconds to minutes with ChatGPT.

Just before I did this forum post, I learned some unknown existing things and ideas like “A simple example of blackboard architecture using Python” from a mobile phone leisurely (killing time) - chatting with ChatGPT - no sitting on the desktop searching sites and sites for tutors and research!

Thank you, guys! Looking forward to it. Thank you :raising_hand_man:t3::raising_hand_man:t3::raising_hand_man:t3:

4 Likes

Hello, greetings to everyone. I am Vernita from Saint Lucia. I am a teacher, with a love for not only children but technology, especially artificial intelligence. It is a privilege to be a part of your community.

4 Likes

Hello. My name is Bob. I’m disabled. I have some experience working within online communities like LinkedIn. I landed on OpenAI through Dall-E image generator. My current goal is to supplement my income by creating lead generation websites. Any direction community members may offer me im pursuing my goal is welcomed and appreciated. Playground responded to my prompt "List the suite of tools to manage and track a website’s performance that are available on ChatGpt?

1. Analytics Suite – Track website performance and visitor behavior, monitor SEO and social media performance, and gain insights into user engagement.

2. SEO Suite – Track keyword rankings, website optimization, and on-page content performance.

3. Content Suite – Analyze website content performance, discover which pieces of content are resonating with viewers, and identify areas for improvement.

4. Security Suite – Monitor website security and identify potential threats with real-time alerts.

5. Website Speed Suite – Monitor website speed performance and identify potential speed issues.

6. Conversion Suite – Track and optimize website conversion rates and customer journeys.

7. Uptime Suite – Monitor website uptime and identify potential downtime issues.

8. Reporting Suite – Generate comprehensive reports to share insights with stakeholders."
    and
    "Where can each tool listed above been found?

Each tool listed above can be found within the ChatGpt platform."

That is as far as I’ve gotten. I lack skills to capitalize on the advice . Gratefully your. BB

3 Likes

HI. My name is Daniel Nicolas. I am a retired person with a vast knowledge of almost all aspects of the food industry. As a past time I am building a marketplace for small food manufacturers to sell and dropship their products directly to consumers.
Small food manufacturers hit a wall as they try to grow. Going to the next level is brutal and super expensive and can ruin a small guy fast. As for consumers, they are desperate to fight inflation.

My idea is to create a bot that can help small manufacturers compete with the big guys and get them to pay a small fee to cover the costs plus a small profit for myself. So anyone who is willing to help me help others would be great. I am doing this on my retirement pension so I am not the rich guy out there. Reach out.

3 Likes

Hey there! My name is Ronald Nicklas. Are you fascinated by AI language and the latest advancements in technology? Then you’ll love the ChatGPT Community group!

Join our group to stay up-to-date on the latest information about ChatGPT, AI language, and professional Prompt Engineering tips from various industries. Our members share a wealth of knowledge on interesting topics related to ChatGPT, making it the perfect place to connect with like-minded professionals and expand your knowledge.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of an active community that shares your passion for AI language and technology. Join the ChatGPT Community group today and start exploring the world of ChatGPT and Prompt Engineering!

2 Likes

Hi Guys.
My name is Zahra. I am a software engineer. OpenAi surprised me and I like to work on this till now. It appreciate me to work with you if you are working on this, too.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Miro and I’m a business owner with a passion for solving apparel’s biggest problem - sizing. As someone who suffers from dyslexia and extreme ADHD, I’ve always found screens to be noisy and overwhelming. But thanks to ChatGpt, I’ve been able to streamline my workflow and focus on what really matters. Now, I’m excited to dive even deeper into the world of ChatGpt and see where it can take me. I’m looking forward to connecting with all of you and learning from your experiences! P.S my original text wasn’t so composed. P.S.S I’m 40 years old, 1st post in a live forum

3 Likes

Hello Luke, am Ayoladepo, am new and I will like to explore more about API , am currently building my first project using Chatgpt -4 please kindly assist me whenever you’re free and I will like to pay for your service. Thank you and please reach back to me.

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m Naveed – building tools that make learning easier. https://twitter.com/naveedjanmo

Working on an app that turns complex documents like research papers into plain english (unriddle.ai) and a chrome extension that sums up articles/blog posts using ChatGPT (squish.so)

2 Likes

Hi, I am Milos and i am Ph.D student of CyberSecurity and AI. I am also developing some apps with GPTs models.

3 Likes