Introduce yourself! 😊

Hi, happy to be here!
We are a startup non-profit after school EdTech… hope Gpt-3 would help us a lot… :slight_smile:
:rocket:

5 Likes

Hey there, I’m Andrew, I’m a software and cloud developer. I’m working on an RPG on my own, and I’m hoping to use OpenAI to generate lifelike and diverse dialogue and character descriptions.

4 Likes

:wave:t5: Hi, Arsene here. I’m the co-founder of AI Mekatronics. We love to innovate with a combination of Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Microelectronics. One of our latest projects is VirtuRide, and we want to use GPT-3 to create the first intelligent virtual trainer. Check it out!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Arlemi, a developer advocate at Postman and previously a developer advocate for IBM Watson. Being knee-deep in the AI and API space for the last few years I’m looking forward to:

1. see how I can help making it even easier to use the OpenAI API
  2. try and apply OpenAI to the API Specification space too**

** I believe someone’s already done that, but searching for “openai API openapi” stuff on Google is tough. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Moi everyone! Pasi here. I’m excited about the API and machine learning concerning my free time and work projects: music mixing, game development, and solar energy solutions :+1:.

3 Likes

Hey @arlemi, is this thread relevant?

1 Like

Hey @joey! Yep, though the openapi shared there is already out of date it seems, I’m working on updating it and will share it soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Sebastian. I won 1st place on the codex challenge and i’m excited to join this amazing community :partying_face:

8 Likes

Sebastian Congratulations!

You did really great over there congrats

2 Likes

Congrats on the first place, Sebastian!

Hi to everyone, I’m Lily, I placed 3rd on the codex challenge and I’m also very excited to be joining this community. I’m currently pursuing a degree in Data Science, and am really looking forward to playing around with the API and learning from others here.

3 Likes

Hey @Andrew, the fact that you work in “creative applications” caught very much my attention, and I have some questions: what do you do when working? What did you studied (did you go into university or self taught)? And for what position did you applied in the OpenAI jobs?

(Srry my English, its not my main language)

1 Like

Congrats where can I see what you built?

I work on a variety of things like creating internal demos, providing input on models, creating examples, documentation, etc… I generally try to be useful wherever I can.

I got my start as a developer by creating a lot of different examples for GPT3, writing prompts and sharing them. I also created GPTtools.com to help developers learn about Semantic Search and other capabilities.

5 Likes

That sound so cool! Thanks for your time

Hi! My name is Mathilde, I’m a software engineer working mostly as a freelance and passionate about creating new products. I’m interested in the API because … well the project is amazing and I hope to build some cool stuff with it

1 Like

Hello, my name is Michael, I’m from Australia, and I don’t know anything about coding!
I use Matterport 3D virtual tour software and camera, and am hoping to use codex to make some adjustments to the API that would make my product a lot better, and the software more functional

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Rajit from Axonlabs Consulting. We are excited to be onboard with OpenAI. We are a team of techies and strategists who are building tech products to solve the many daily issues and problems the 50M SME’s in India face.

Hope to get a lot of support here !

3 Likes

Hello Fred! I’m co-founder o Combo, a bookstore from Sao Paulo Brazil that are testing the GPT-3 to create recommendations about Books, Comic Books, Mangas and more! The Future is so Bright for us book-lovers, don’t you think?

4 Likes

Hello everyone! :smiley:

I like art, music, some tv series, video games, crypto, 3d printing, AI, electronics, science, math, and I like :taco:. Graduated as Video Game Designer also earned some certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Unity. I currently work as a developer.

Open AI helped with this paragraph:
I used to do some game development with Unity. I’m very interested in the 3d printing community, I bought a 3d printer a few years ago and it’s fun to print some stuff I can’t find in stores. I like to make concepts, and if I like something I keep working on it.

4 Likes