Instead of report I recived some random hallucination about earning money oline instead on gpt-3.5-turbo-16k api

Hello,
I am asking gpt-3.5-turbo-16k with temperature 0 to provide report and summary for reviews and instead of that I receive some random article how to make money online.
I have spend few days trying to fix this, but i don’t know how to prevent this and how to recognise this hallucination. I also have the same issue with other data-sets/comments, it happens around 1/3 of the time, other 1/3 of the time I recive the 502 error and 1/3 of the time it work fine.
Here is my system prompt:
“Replay as a reviewer on the base of text below, name positive things, negative things, issues to fix, labels and base on that provide short summary”
The response is:
"There are several ways to make money online, including:

Freelancing: Offer your skills and services on freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer.

Online surveys: Sign up for websites that pay you to take surveys, such as Swagbucks or Survey Junkie.

Selling products online: Start an online store on platforms like Shopify or Etsy and sell products you create or source.

[…]"

Here is the user prompt, if anyone want to reproduce it:

Better than the internet, although I wasn't personally ready for the Google Cloud application because I'm still trying to get my ideas off the ground and my business adventure which I will be using Google Cloud console for it. The UI is definitely clean and fluid looks seamless. Well put together and responsive. The concept in general is a big advantage and enhancement for Google products that can integrate with other apps effortlessly. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 171 .All google product seem to be great and another app for free what more can be said honestly. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 26 .This is a good app and I'm going to figure out how to use him very with he's going to show me part of that family my family so filled we'll figure it out what we're going to do together so you can take a break while you're sitting there and he'll help me figure it out I'm not very good at this but I'm going to get better and he's going to help me every app I get from Google that's belongs to Google Pokemon and on my app on computer and everything I do with Google you get all Google apps together , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 106 .Of course freeing up space with cloud backup ways to move forward. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 21 .Very Interesting Google Cloud LLC App ETC. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Set up account and then we are going on message set up mobile home for a while now we are going on , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .It's a good Google Cloud app to use , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .I really love all the activities with this application.... Keep it up ☺️ , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 34 .This app got me laughing so hard today morning, cause from the icon and name, I genuinely thought Google made a weather app XD , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 38 .Honestly, better than AWS and Azure.. customer support is extremely expensive as $15000 per month . But they are willing to solve the complex problems users facing , even 28 hours continues effort by group of teams .. awesome .. UI of Google cloud is wonderful. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 21 .I'm trying to get more storage space , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Facing a problem, i can paste the data into cloud console but cannot copy anything from console screen. Plz do something about that. Edit- i have updated my review to 5 star as i am putting faith in development team. I will update my review again after some time. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 64 .Quite impressed, offer a lot of monitoring option. Hope in the future will add other feature like to create/edit instances and other services. Thank you !!! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 24 .Super easy to start and stop an instance, access Cloud Storage, and track usage -- much easier than the web accessible GUI of this console -- never need to use my laptop to do all my GCP projects! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 140 .Well, what's better then a cloud full of Google? It'll never rain, sleet or snow. Just holds all your info and only releases it when it's your actual decision making. Trust the cloud.. unless you have your head stuck in the clouds. Haha! Ahhhh.. I'm so funny, that there is a thigh slapper. LOL! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 23 .Truly excellent could services, great mobile dashboard, and terrific docs. Plus they're always adding new features and beta products you can try to get into as well. Wonderful for startups , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 115 .This app is marvelous. Working perfectly , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Google has a CLOUD?! And I'm JUST now seeing this?!?!? Of course I've just installed bcuz I KNOW 4 a FACT that this will be my #1 cloud app that I've EVER installed. Will give update after I've had it 4 about a week. I'm rather certain that my rating will be about the same ... IF not even MORE positive than this 1!!! ThxSoMuch 4 reading, y'all!!!! Also, fantabulastic job, developers!!! 🪅 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 18 .Quite Good It didn't bother me fed on a tiny bit of Grazed data kept my cpu clean & I can actually Access when I want to not anyone else just me - until I say' you can take a bite,if Authorised only. ***** , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .I haven't used the app or console a whole lot. Although, it's my main and I'm sure the activity is tremendous. I'm currently downloading it again now. I'll try using my thoughtful resources more adequately. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 19 .Very good. The feature i liked the most is cloud console, to manage resources on the go, when i am not near my computer. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 15 .Easy access for everything within my GCP account. Not exactly useful for in depth work, but allows for easy monitoring of your goodies. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 100 .Google anything I love. Been using Google for awhile and noone beats there intelligences.They help me with my studies but simplifying the platforms.Love love My Google.Without Google?I can't function.Still Google lover for me.4;23;23 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 22 .Special features HD video , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Must try it love it too. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 2 .Great app so far! Looking forward to additional features and admin controls in the feature. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .Such a great service provided by Google. Everyone can easily host their website at Google Cloud Console and found websites performance amazingly good. I Loved it. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 43 .Lovely apps for everybody , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .Convinient, Reliable, TrustWorthy and just an all~around life savor for me, LiTeRaLlY , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .Love my Google cloud get to store all there , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 2 .It is best approach. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Great app design. Highly functional yet a neat and clean, uncluttered UI design. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 22 .Awesome 👍 ...but sometimes delete button doesn't works well. How do i download any file to my storage on mobile ? Any command (dl filename ) isn't working in app version . , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 17 .The cloud knows best I can't say enough about it works great for me. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 14 .10/10 would recommend , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .I love using this but a damn triage group prevents me. Im a college student i can't have my projects blocked by some fishy triage group. Hey since i been having this problems for years could you sponsor an email migration? Like i have thousands spent on apps and games and still can't get passed triage. Or could you just dump all the dev apps you guys got into cloud? I mean do something useful , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 22 .Please considure to top in my personal CARTRIDGES GRAPHICS BLACK BOX. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .I think Google cloud is many opertinitys someone can have there very nice understanding I just hope I can learn more cause I'm agtafe I can't do the challenge prayers professional teams work together and 8 think I can learn best wishes but Google is also me thank you , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 17 .(Outergrown to the use.) , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .Thanks for Cloud Console App to keep my privacy and data secure, also to become partnership with and trust so our business relationship will go further. I definetely recommend to anyone Cloud Console to do busisness with . , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 96 .Please bring cloud ide support for android/Tablet it will so easy to use and on the go device to maintain and get cloud shell access, love it. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 25 .Wasn't my favorite, till Microsoft took over my cloud, now I'm switching to Google. I don't want to keep paying for apps I don't use. So I'm switching to Google cloud , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 133 .App making is as easy as it can be Cloud shell with good wireframe and selection and drop down might help a common man , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 15 .All the space anyone could need.... Great job. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 19 .Awesome for my developing career and business very informative and useful. Good way to learn. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 31 .Perfect learning for gcloud on the go 👍and the best part is that we can utiliiseits shell for'sudo'purposes too without rooting our device , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 22 .I love building websites with this service from Google , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 12 .I cannot open pictures encrypted by file viewer. Please advise , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .It's easy to use... Need some features like the web version. So far good..... , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 12 .I love it but it needs to be more hands-free with easy to use apis for configuration and Cloud installments , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 18 .Sites all app store in like opens Sitting in , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .Hello I gave this app five stars it's very good don't know what else to say I just don't like the ads hopefully since I've emailed them I may be a person will be able to purchase the app thank , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 37 .it's seems interesting i really tired to figure it out but unfortunately i couldn't do it really happy if i could learn to work with it,😏 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .Good Luck Thank You for Being Excellent 👍👌 Perfect , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .Great storage app , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .I have had Google one before and they've always been very helpful plus it gives me extra storage. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 22 .Great experience. Stable, reliable and just great in general. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .Uncomplicate the way you get into it a little easier if you know somebody's their phone if you know it's your customer don't make it so hard to get into the app that's so stupid , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 78 .It no work it no judge simple holmes. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Nice app so convenient, mind adding the log viewer, or filter to search by log name.. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 41 .need phone ringtone at fullest volume for any incidents that might occur in the middle of the nights. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .Great app for conversation with problematic system failed to help reconstruct and fix devices at hand. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .Excellent application from Google. They made everything so simple via mobile , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 19 .Loving the ability to exercise the creative side of the mind. Wow!!! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Last few updates greatly improved usability of the app. Please keep going in this way. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 66 .I have a hard time putting it down. I love the self teaching aspect of it. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .Lovely interface, missing that preview on port function though, thanks in advance hahah <3 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 25 .All the Google apps that are of use to me are exceptional never any negativity towrds any of them keep on keeping on. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 70 .Beside this great to have when you're doing school or work business because it has a security thing on it I highly recommend it , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Very easy to understand ,cool fast step-by-step instructions , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 44 .Very good app is large platform and personality development talent development and business development app developer and website developer is very easy and consulting is very very useful and Google cloud console this app is very fast and useful app is very good , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 28 .Not bad. more options and features then im used to with my current provider. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 17 .Extremely useful to manage virtual machine instances on Google Cloud Platform. Access to billing, SSH, and many other features available on the go via this app. A valuable tool for server administrators. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 77 .Great app google I put allot of hard work into ir days of staying up and watching reading code your developers work thank you. But we can do better , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 26 .Connected with hay day farm, Lucky Farm level 175 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 2 .The app is so minimal and provides information to the point. Great job guys. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 21 .Greatly appreciated help from Google to manage their cloud while leaving the office! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Ads are hard to connect and run smoothly between different platforms. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 16 .The layout is not in sequence ana the icons are not appealing ana the colors suck ana there seems to be an imbalance in the relationship between the icons ana there fynction. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .I think it's been awhile since I really don't want to be publicized but app so far is great!!! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 65 .I love it. I push all cloud projects into mobile and save in my pocket.. 😜 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .Pretty good thing to work with , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 12 .This is my first time using I don't know what the function but always I am trust on Google really fabulous guy download and see The apps inside gonna make you Stylo guys , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .very nice app. easy to use and understand. faster than before and I very much enjoyed it , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .Awesome UI/UX, now I can view every about my application in every place. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 27 .I would like to have Unlimited data and services on my phone please and thank you , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Frequently updates, free tutorials, simple layout , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .Brilliant app just brilliant... Remembers everything for U for a small flat fee.... Amazing indeed! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 24 .Very informative and useful piece of the data in chain of events occurring. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 19 .Very impressive! Seems very advanced on mobile. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Haiii gais ❤️ Blessings worldwide 🎐 please allow me to share Google's top stories of Sri Lanka as a link in my YouTube video and shorts so that the link will be directed to Google's latest information on the subject at the moment the YouTubers clicks on my link, my special Google links ❤️🎋😚☮️ Thank you thank YOU thank YOU 🌟 PS/ That way we know for sure it's the correct information! Thank YOU gais Blessings 🎐 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 26 .Does this app contain Clear deceptive ads? Did this app meet your expections? Does this app look bad visually? Rate this app Google Cloud , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .It is free and so good vps for machine learning or Coding . , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 39 .I really appreciate it very much and I love it very much 😍 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .Idk really, because my phone has crazy settings & it my Google Cloud & I can't even get access to it. I hope I will be able to soon, because I have a lot of pictures up there in the cloud with God, & I'd like to see them. 👀 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 35 .Awesome very easy but at the same time very confusing , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Excellent customer information , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .provide cloud shell access from mibile, which helps in running my cloud resources on the move. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .its good because I can see pictures and videos from older devices , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .FANTASTIC. I enjoy the service , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .It works perfect all it needs is to activate my owen aim cards for service , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 19 .All I can say is that if there's anything made by Googleshare it's a beautiful form of app. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .This is great, but can you make cloud shell as a standalone app? , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .My first-ever all in all online flat form world wide number one💝💝💝💝👆👆👆👆 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 3 .I am nut a beginner but great....informative instructions. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .i enjoy using it 👻👻i will be building an hybrid platform soon on the console , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .Love it! Just upgraded to 2TB, awesome yo , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .It makes work easy to get , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .I don't,t have one yet , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Thank to Developers ❤️❤️❤️ , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Is safety security is working niceservices running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Android phone or tablet: * Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues. * Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services. * Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.* Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation. * View and respond , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 18 .Keep Going Google cloud supervision , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .I love using Google Cloud to learn how to develop. I'm a beginner bug I have played around with a bunch of cloud platforms and Google is by far the best one. Their learning portion is amazing and teaches everything extremely well. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 265 .nice app but i wish i could monitor my kubernetes clusters running on GKE. Keep up the good work! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 16 .Currently; this may be the single coolest thing I've seen, in my entire life. I literally just got chills. I had no idea.. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 16 .Yet not used but I am fan of Google play store. Google play will not disappoint any time to anyone in the world. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 13 .Need help with ads but great si far. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .The only cloud with mixed emotions! 🦋🫂❤️ , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .the best app you can manage the cloud services , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .I would like to say something. Great. Mabey baby , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Does not have themed icon , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .I think it is good app if i know about it details... , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Love the organization of Google cloud!♡£ , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Good development team , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .I fel in love with this app , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Very good app. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .Google will always be my favorite platform! I will never go to another! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 23 .Thanks for making my life easier , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .I love this app , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 2 .It's a very needy app your phone don't work right without it thank you so much , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Hate that the bill came up and i never even got to us the cloud, but thanks to googlle for another masterpiece , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 3 .Thank you thank you so much for your time and your help in this app it means a lot to us and it's easy to use thank you so much , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .Necessary but way above my needs, I think it's great that it is offered. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .best app for my website. best server in world , extremely user friendly , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 14 .I installed it because I want to convert text to voice. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .It is closing when in background , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Like it love it , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .Nice app during this covid my students learned through this app all the database course , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .I am the only Ayokas2003 and data base device information location with sim card Vodafone Google developed and Microsoft team security device app and information with , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Very supportive for photos , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Very good day of the world cup final year mobile signal booster 2G 3G 4G ab aa gaya 5G jio all , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 3 .Praise these dependable and reliable , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Easy to use and intuitive. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .It is a very helpful tool ,thx , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 9 .It keeps me so organized and I absolutely love it , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 3 .I need to restored All my Google Account Back to my Gmail Account , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Yes. Chew chin hock say yes very good morning to all chew fans club here say hello yes is me chew yes all the user must. Try it for me chew say is very good for everyone with me chew say very good to have it yes me chew love and also. Like it all the times from now Hello chew say very good forme chew and you also try it try first before you want it. But yes chew already try is good so my friends chew here get it and try it up is very good for me and you also yes chew like and love so good , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 1 .I reality, like how it transfers all of my content from one device to another, it also saves my music downloads and pictures. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 14 .Love the app. Keep it coming Google. Remember to update other apps like Classroom too. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 31 .Great for storage and affordable , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .I love my Google Account because, I don't know how to make it work, but Google's software has been helped me get it throughout. Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year love, and God Blessed you. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 46 .Help When Needed Question nest prepaid , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Excellent Cloud For Any Android Device , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Chukwunwike onyekaonwu is creating also Advertising online services everywhere anywhere,so what are you thinking about me,So i told you remain 2 me life video no one will say before me, , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Google kicking ass like always. Great app GREAT SERVICE. MILAN POPICH , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 31 .Works, organizers, easily , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 0 .Helps me monitor the price, at the very least. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .an exceptional info tool. TY!!! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .I enjoyed the app, it made me discore the change of this CoViD world. I do pray that Rusia-Ukrain war has cost big economical damage to Third World countries. Hoping it will end soon. #Mohakimson1ine , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .This is a fantastic app that allows me to follow my Google cloud. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .A perfect app for a perfect cloud company. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .Just checking in with my pictures and good news love it , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .Quite convenient way to access error logs and resources on GCP , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 10 .Good app to monitor and manage my cloud resources , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 11 .Just for those were the is a lot they don't want to loose and keep in one place , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Level 9 dont Uninstall ever. Integrate onto Software.As needed.10-08-2022/10+ -08-2027 , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 5 .This is amazing for minecraft servers, my online servers for my game everything! , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 8 .Im cant Stand That My very first operating System get no apps or any Good stuff from Google when its where most people knew google from 1st and if im wrong Prove it or That win goes to me as you Forfeited well you cant go to A court with no evidence what so ever vs A person who does and expect to simply win and ik both of us cant be right if we are saying oppsite things , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .I love this app it helps me do a lot of things it keeps me up-to-date with my type 1 cloud , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 45 .I have multiple cloud accounts registered in license to me and my mother and probably brother too over the last 10 to 15 years and someone's altered and stole all my Google accounts and my cloud stuff I lost and can't gain access to someone please help me but I'm going to quit using Google all together , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .it's easy to get things done by using this cloud console , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .great application for smartphone. , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 7 .super and quick platform , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 4 .Google developer ads worldwide social media site and apps drive support , score: 5, thumbsUpCount: 6 .It's great App to protect to

Welcome to the forum.

Are you sure the prompt is getting to the API? I would check that. Sounds like you’re sending an empty prompt.

3 Likes

Hi,
Yeah, I also tested it used yakgpt.

I tried to reproduced it with 1/3 of the comments and it works.

The top 5 reddit posts on /r/chatgpt are about similar nonsense coming out of the AI in the middle of answers. This is perhaps the worst kind of broken, going from coherency to repetition of random neurons.

2 Likes

Another thing is that in some cases it is just stuck in the loop, when generating report from comments like in that one:

Also my question is how should I handle those 2 errors?
Like some off topic response or repeating in loop the same response

{
  "positive": [
    "clean and fluid UI",
    "seamless integration with other apps",
    "easy access to resources on the go",
    "great for monitoring and managing cloud resources",
    "helpful for developers and businesses",
    "provides storage and backup options",
    "informative and useful",
    "good for learning and development",
    "reliable and stable",
    "user-friendly and intuitive",
    "great customer support",
    "regular updates and new features",
    "good for hosting websites",
    "provides security and privacy",
    "affordable pricing",
    "great for managing virtual machine instances",
    "good for managing Google accounts",
    "helpful for organizing and accessing files",
    "good for managing billing and status",
    "provides easy access to Cloud Shell",
    "good for managing resources and services",
    "good for managing databases",
    "good for managing server instances",
    "good for managing Kubernetes clusters",
    "good for managing error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking usage",
    "good for managing and tracking billing",
    "good for managing and tracking critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking App Engine resources",
    "good for managing and tracking Compute Engine resources",
    "good for managing and tracking GCP services",
    "good for managing and tracking virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud storage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud resources",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud billing",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud status",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud shell",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud Kubernetes clusters",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud billing and status",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud Compute Engine resources",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud storage and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances and billing",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud status and issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud shell and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers and Kubernetes clusters",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud error logs and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud billing and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud SSH access and resources",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine and Compute Engine resources",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services and virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud storage, backups, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, and status",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, shell, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud billing, critical issues, and SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and GCP services",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud virtual machines, storage, backups, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud shell, error logs, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and billing",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, storage, backups, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, shell, error logs, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and storage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, virtual machines, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud shell, SSH access, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, storage, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, error logs, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, virtual machines, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, shell, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and storage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, backups, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, shell, and SSH access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, storage, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, error logs, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, virtual machines, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, shell, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, backups, and storage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud issues, error logs, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and virtual machines",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, storage, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud instances, billing, status, and critical issues",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and databases",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, virtual machines, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and storage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, backups, and usage",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud App Engine resources, Compute Engine resources, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and backups",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud GCP services, virtual machines, and shell access",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and error logs",
    "good for managing and tracking cloud servers, Kubernetes clusters, and databases",

Try putting the instructions for summary at the bottom of that huge block of text. Sounds like it doesn’t have enough context to know what you want it to do…

Hi,

Your prompt ends with “6 .It’s great App to protect to”

That will cause unexpected behaviour as it is nonsense.

1 Like

You get nonsense out of the AI when you put nonsense into it. A simple check of the provided prompt would have shown this.

Hi,
But in the system prompt I am asking for report, should I included this both to system prompt and in the end of the provided data?
In the docs I saw that system prompt is the one where commends should be

How big is your system prompt? Is the user prompt a lot larger?

Try appending the request for summary at the end of the user prompt too…

1 Like

I did what you suggested and appended the prompt at the bottom and it didn’t change sadly, I still received gibberish.
Simmarly I had the same issue with gpt-4

About the context, I have fairly large context as I am using around 7000 tokens for each request.

“Replay as a reviewer…”

…might be confusing it?

You need a better prompt…

It seems to perform as expected in the playground with a basic system prompt of You are a reviewer and summery creator with a temperature of 1.

I can only surmise that the service you are using is not actually connecting to GPT-3.5-16K or there are other external factors causing the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for testing it.
The prompt is that this is working yes, but for shorter contexts. If I would like to paste like 7000 tokens of comments there is an issue.
I am using 16k as this is allowing me to paste 7000 tokens

The example text you provided which ends so strangely is 6298 tokens long and it seems to have performed flawlessly, try the exact prompt I used and up the temp a little to 0.7 say, see how things go.

You can check your token count by visiting Tiktoken Web Interface cl100k_base

I also placed the text to be reviewed in one user message and the request to process it in another user message appended to that one to give clarity to the model.

2 Likes

I would make your system prompt something simple like “You are a reviewer who is great at summarizing long text.”

Then add the long-text as the user message… if that doesn’t work (with higher temperature as @Foxabilo suggested), try again adding something like “Summarize the above text…” at the end of the user message.

Again, it just sounds like your prompt isn’t optimal - not the model…

2 Likes

Thank you, adding prompt again to the bottom and also using “You are a reviewer who is great at summarising long text.” seems to fix it.

Review before assuming. It is in the middle of generating code in response to a code specification or similar normal stuff, the AI just goes completely haywire, with several summary threads besides the examples.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/15nfpew/chatgpts_weird_hallucinations_over_the_past_24hrs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/15mttif/did_something_happen_to_chatgpt_in_the_past_few/

1 Like

What I find interesting in some of the examples you’ve provided is the AI seems to be not recognizing stop tokens, so the nonsense might be a case of us seeing beyond the frame, so to speak.