The Excel file at https://basilwhite.com/mrpbs23.xlsx is the start of an index of library books (think card catalog) for a library of strategic plans.
Each row is a cross-reference “card” in the index that links components between two plans, or “sources.” Here’s the structure of the data.
- Each Enabling Source in Column A contains Enabling Components, which are in Column B.
- The Enabling Components are described in Column C.
- Making progress on the Enabling Component in Column B as described in Column C progresses the Dependent Component in Column D closer to its end-state.
- Column E describes the Dependent Component in Column D.
- The Dependent Component is contained in its Dependent Source in Column F.
I want to use AI to infer rows of new cross-references and generate a percentage value of the confidence of each inference.
I have URLs for two notable failed attempts to getChatGPT to infer new cross-references between strategic source documents.
The second link includes some Python code to interact with the OpenAI. I tried getting ChatGPT to look at the actual Excel file but no joy. I also watched videos on how to use Python and a ChatGPT API key, but that’s way beyond my comprehension.
r/excel Reddit - Dive into anything
r/ChatGPT Reddit - Dive into anything
Issues · basilwhite/ivn · GitHub
excel - Infer new cross-references for a library based on existing cross-references - Stack Overflow