Index of Questions in Chat Threads for Easier Navigation

I would like to request a feature that adds an index of all the questions I have asked within each chat thread. This feature would greatly enhance the usability and efficiency of managing long chat threads.

Details:

In my work, I manage several projects and often have extensive chats with the AI to discuss various aspects. When I need to refer back to a specific point in the conversation to copy/paste information or continue the discussion, I find myself wasting a lot of time scrolling through the chat history.

A sub-index listing all the questions I have asked in a particular chat would be extremely helpful. This index should allow me to quickly jump to the relevant part of the conversation, saving time and improving the overall user experience.

Benefits:

1. Improved Efficiency: Quickly locate specific questions and their corresponding answers without endless scrolling.
  2. Enhanced Usability: Streamlined navigation within long chat threads, making it easier to manage complex projects.
  3. Better Organization: Maintain a clear structure of the conversation, allowing for easier reference and continuation of discussions.

Thank you for considering this feature request. I believe it would be a valuable addition to the chat interface, greatly benefiting users who engage in detailed and lengthy conversations.