I’m supposed to make a web app for kids that generates a fairy tale from pictures.
It’s supposed to go like this:
- Child chooses 1 (of 5) pictures
- Each picture is supposed to represent the start of a story with hard-coded text
- A request to the API is sent with the hard-coded prompt
- The text, along with the completion from the response are displayed
- Again, 5 pictures are shown and 1 is supposed to be picked.
- The text that corresponds to the picture is appended to the existing story and sent as a request
That’s basically it, I’d maybe need to add another set of images (so 15 total).
Everything is simple enough, but my main problem is finding the pictures. They have to be interesting and with enough details so that I can write a description of it and use it as a prompt. I searched on freepik and similar sites but the designs were too simple.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated.