If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7c5abc1b4fb346bb]

我也是这个样子的,我注册完了过后登陆就显示这个提示。请问能有人说一下是因为什么原因么

I have the same problem. ID:7cc06a036e3e3a77

Please Unlock a good person who really needs ChatGPT. I am involved in environmental cleanup and many other projects. Unblock me please. [Ray ID:7cc09b5d1be21e6a]

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through ourhelp center [Ray ID:7cc34d3a4b45ac0a]

What happened?

i have the same

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc396a9a9f0ac0a]

Hello, I have a error:

Sorry, you have been blocked

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc3daf4cd05ac0b]

Please, unblock me.

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc46ae03f060bd0]

Please, unblock my account

I have the same issue. Please help me. Sorry, you have been blocked

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc4a0c0ec4a9459]

I cannot visit openai without vpn,hope to unlock my account soon! Thank you very much! [Ray ID:7cc65f666b994a3b]

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc6815bac5e2518]

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc71c57d987071a]

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cc92ab61a95ac05]
Why? May be some one know?

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7ccb7abc7f843bc9]

Same problem!!~

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7ccbe15c5e0617d1]

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7ccc8a65acdc3c7b

I have the same problem.
If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7ccdb7544b31abfc]

Can you help, please.

Same problem. There was no explanation.

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cce45b15ad9abfc]

Yes it was a completely mistake

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7ccefaf748826bff]

please help me solve it

I have the same problem.

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7cd22377f8c80978]

I can’t access ChatGPT without VPN.
Please help unban my account.

same problem, I can’t use it without a VPN, and I’m ensure that it’s just personally use for myself before it blocked, Ray ID:7cd2b72f284bb00f