I wanna refund my $660 workspace

Dear great OpenAI members.

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you with a request concerning an accidental transaction that I recently made on your platform.

Unfortunately, due to an oversight on my part, I mistakenly processed a payment for a workspace valued at $660. This was not my intention, and I did not realize the mistake until after the transaction had been completed.

I understand the inconvenience this may cause, but I kindly request your assistance in canceling this transaction and issuing a refund. The unintended expense places me in a financially precarious situation, potentially affecting my livelihood.

I greatly appreciate your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. Your support in resolving this issue would mean a lot to me and help alleviate the stress it has caused.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to your positive response.

Warm regards,

baebae.dragonvapes@gmail.com

+ps
I have attempted to request a refund by sending emails to [[my email]] and [[my email]], but have yet to receive a response. I have also engaged with the official center’s chatbot, but to no avail. I am committed to doing my best if you could provide a solution to this issue

Dear OpenAI

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you with a request concerning an accidental transaction that I recently made on your platform.

Unfortunately, due to an oversight on my part, I mistakenly processed a payment for a workspace valued at $660. This was not my intention, and I did not realize the mistake until after the transaction had been completed.

I understand the inconvenience this may cause, but I kindly request your assistance in canceling this transaction and issuing a refund. The unintended expense places me in a financially precarious situation, potentially affecting my livelihood.

I greatly appreciate your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. Your support in resolving this issue would mean a lot to me and help alleviate the stress it has caused.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to your positive response.

Warm regards,

baebae.dragonvapes@gmail.com

+ps
I have attempted to request a refund by sending emails to

ar and support@openai.com

but have yet to receive a response. I have also engaged with the official center’s chatbot, but to no avail. I am committed to doing my best if you could provide a solution to this issue.