I have used GPT-3 to create reading materials and vocabulary regarding special topic for pre-intermediate and intermediate students. All the ideas are generated by GPT-3

Future of Health

“The future of health care is not in the doctor’s office but in the hospital.” - Thomas H. Lee

“The way to health is to have no medicine.” - Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller

“The most powerful force on earth is the human will.” - Napoleon Hill

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It is a positive concept emphasizing social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities. Health is a positive concept emphasizing social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities. It is also understood as the ability to adapt and manage physical, mental and social challenges throughout life.

With the new advancements in medical science, medicine is becoming more and more advanced. In fact, almost every year, a new drug is designed that can treat illnesses which were previously un-treatable. These new drugs also help in the treatment of more than one disease at a time. For example, there are drugs which can treat diabetes, and also hypertension, and the list is increasing day by day.

The world is moving forward, and so are the healthcare facilities. Now there are different ways to treat people in order to improve their well being. Steroids, vitamins, and all sorts of injections are being used to create a healthier and better society. The medical industry is growing and so is the sales. The healthcare industry is considered to be the third largest selling industry in the world.

A futuristic hospital was opened in Amsterdam in 2020. The main feature of the hospital is that it is a completely paperless environment. Everything is on an iPad or in the cloud, and doctors are able to get immediate results back for the tests they run. MRI scans and X-Rays are all digitized and instantly available, meaning that it doesn’t take hours for the results to come back or days to schedule a consultation.

Health

Meaning: the general condition of your body, mind, or spirit; in particular: your mental and physical well-being
In sentence: Good health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

Disease

Meaning: an illness or condition of the body that causes pain or illness
In sentence: The patient had a rare disease.

Treatment

Meaning: the act of treating a disease or condition; the act of providing medical care
In sentence: The treatment was unsuccessful.

Cardio

Meaning: Pertaining to the Heart.
In sentence: The doctor says that I have cardio problems.

To cure

Meaning: to free someone or something from a disease or infection
In sentence: Doctors and nurses have worked tirelessly to find a cure for tuberculosis.

Fitness

Meaning: the condition of being physically fit, healthy, and strong
In sentence: He kept up his fitness in his middle age.

To prevent

Meaning: stop: hinder; prevent something from happening
In sentence: The injured reserve player prevented them from winning the championship.

3 Likes

After 20 days we will put all the daily reading materials generated by GPT-3 for a day and then will ask students feedback. In any case we are checking materials before sharing with students. I will share last results and feedback by students. Moreover I will test generation of grammar materials based on current design. I will happy to share them also. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hy Sanan, I think that is a great idea involve GPT-3 in education area.

I have use GPT-3 for create sentences in diferents grammar tenses with a gap that user must to fill. Then the api correct your response and give you another sentence.

3 Likes