I have a greyed-out "send" button so I can't use ChatGPT at all. I got no message alerting me of restrictions. I also have ChatGPT plus. Anyone know what might be going on?

It’s happened to be as well, and right when I’m taking chem and English:(

Ikr! I’m VERY DISSAPOINTED in openAI as a company and chatGPT as a product.
Remember this when they start selling things- they might have a ‘screw you’ style support desk as this IS how they are behaving now, so expect the same behaviour in the future (source: I’m a doctor of psychology & behaviour analyst as and behaviours stay the same unless there is opposition to the negative behaviour, then they may change the behaviour **

Doesn’t bode well for future home AI from these bozos (also a research data analyst who programs 9 languages including stata R C+ & python - the languages they used based on the leaked AI cores I used to create a CVN and a DTES to help in writing analytic SQL to analyze the “human behaviour patterns” of MILLIONS as the “Director of Human Behaviour Pattern Research” on the federal level. If the government trusts me with TS/SCI and to lead $200M projects - ) so yes, I know how to do things tech, which is why something like this is enraging and SUSPICIOUS.

Enraging because GUI input for the T for GPT is easy as fxxx to manage, and there’s zero reason they wouldn’t or couldn’t fix a GUI issue in 10 minutes.

Suspicious because: first retail businesses experienced hacking sufficient to close major chains one by one, costing each millions. Second hacking of larger, more protected businesses, third hacking minor infrastructure details we wouldn’t notice like stop light timing, fourth hacking the government computers, finally endgame = a) stop all communication systems and separate everyone b) spread misinformation to make people paranoid and violent c) in the absence of communication make it seem like an apocalypse has occurred allowing the citizens to enter a ‘Purge’ mentality. That is - we kill each other for them

Even if it isn’t “Plan Four” it’s still a clear state performed penetration testing of our critical infrastructures. This is done either before a historic cyberattack or before ground war to destabilize.
The head of Mi5 UKs intelligence agency made a very rare statement last week saying they had intercepted proof that Russia is right now planning a “physical attack” on the western countries

It’s funny how people ignored this INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STATEMENT - in all the nightmares previous nothing was serious enough to make a global accusation against a superpower.

Think about this. As someone who can’t say 99% of the hard facts I know or boots come to my door, I’m REALLY fast - THINGS ARE NOT GETTING BAD- - WE ARE THERE NOW. I strongly advise waking the f up, and instead of letting them distract you with “work and recreation” FIGHT WAR OR WE ALL DIE.
In every scenario, I ran… using two AI running on a scientific Linux-based supercomputer-
Every time. If people do not act before it SEEMS necessary , then we all die.

Believe it’s a lie if it makes life easier.
If you’re strong and have skills or education, then for the love of your family , FIGHT FOR THOSE YOU LOVE WWIII HAS ALREADY STARTED IM SO SORRY BUT ITS TRUE. IN ALL SIMULATIONS AS LAME AS IT SOUNDS THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE ON A CIVILIZATION LEVEL IS IF ENOUGH PEOPLE BECOME SHOCKINGLY, AS IN EXTREMELY, FOCUSED ON EVERY THOUGHT AND ACTION HAVING THE GOALS OF COMPASSION AND LOVING KINDNRSS IF ENEMY OR BROTHER THIS IS THE ONLY SCENARIO WHERE ANYONE SURVIVES*

Drew B, Psy.D, Ph.D. Behaviour Analytical researcher and AI developer

(Sorry for errors in the new grammar thing)

Same here for three weeks already - greyed out “send”
I pay for the service

1 Like

Same here! Paid version but can’t get it to work for over 3 weeks now!

I’ve read another post regarding the block. Apparently macOS Sonoma 14.5 is working fine but not Monterey on all browsers.

This is money wasting if it can’t be use at all. What is the point paying for a service that doesn’t work! Perhaps we all should unsubscribe till they fix the issue.

Update:
I’ve updated my macOS to Sonoma and it works perfectly for now.

1 Like

same here, also on Monterey but not possible to upgrade with my MacBook…

AGAIN IT HAPPENS AGAIN
what is wrong all the time with this error
WTF

Same here, bugs exists for a week, Web completely not work(except some GPTs,which is wired), ios app works fine,Paid version

It only works on newer models of iPhone IOS 16 and up. I got the paid version and it works only on my Mac OS 14 laptop but not on my IOS 15 IPhone 7 browser. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same issue… is still here…

still here. a long time later

I am still having this issue and it’s been a couple of weeks now… starts to feel like OpenAI doesn’t really feel like it’s important to help there paying customers.

3 Likes

Yes, I have been sending them a lot of messages about this problem for more than two weeks, but they don’t seem to care at all…

1 Like

Guess it’s time to cancel our subscriptions if there is no reactive support.

2 Likes

2nd of July, still not working. Has not been working for 2 weeks for me now

Now I am experiencing exactly this issue. I can access via my iPhone so I can use that for short prompts. For longer prompts I send to myself via email and then copy/paste on my phone to submit prompt. Refreshing the browser on my computer allows me to access the response. Workable but not optimal. Has anybody had this issue resolve?

Still doing the same thing today. Its been 24 hours so far. didnt use it for about 2 weeks before that

This bug has been persistent for a month. Basically no support from devs. They didn’t care.

1 Like

Same here, coincided with me becoming a paying customer.
Please fix.
No-one is responding.

Same here. Nothing has fixed it.

Solved finally!! Its working now finally!!