I can't receive any gpt4 model when calling the /models endpoint

I’ve been trying to use gpt-4-0125-preview model as usual but now I need to receive its name from the https://api.openai.com/v1/models endpoint but all I get are these:

“gpt-3.5-turbo-16k-0613”, “dall-e-3”, “text-embedding-3-large”, “dall-e-2”, “whisper-1”, “tts-1-hd-1106”, “tts-1-hd”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-0125”, “babbage-002”, “text-embedding-3-small”, “davinci-002”, “gpt-3.5-turbo”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-0613”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-0301”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct-0914”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct”, “tts-1”, “tts-1-1106”, “text-embedding-ada-002”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-1106”, “gpt-3.5-turbo-16k”

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to use another endpoint or is this just a bug?
Thank you!

GPT-4 models are not unlocked until an initial payment has been made by an API account. Thus, if you are only using free trial credits, the list is as expected.

This can also be a case where you have a paying account, but accidentally selected the wrong organization when creating an API key, but that would be an unusual set of circumstances to arrive at. (organizations can be selected in the pop-up menu at lower left of the account page).

Thus, if you are a new user of API: purchase a prepaid credit on the billing overview page (that might say $0.00 credits available), after adding a payment method. Give the payment upwards of a half-hour to process. Generate a new API key to ensure the new model list is applied, and give it a try again.

You can post more information if these scenarios don’t apply to you.

Totally my bad, I hadn’t got the ORG key specifically in my env. Thank you!