How does ResearchAi.co allows us to generate continuous form of content?

How does SaaS platforms like ResearchAi.co have a continuous form of content where the content is generated according to the previous generated content?
Basically I want to know how can we create a tool where we can continuously create content?

1 Like

yes, I meant the same that you’re referring to. For example, if I want to create an essay, then I would want that the content generated should be related to the previous one.
So how do you think I can attain this? Do I need to give in the input as - content already generated to create the next output?

1 Like

Exactly, so here is my question. If I need to put it as a service, then according to the use-case guidelines, the max input token length should not exceed 50. So how would I achieve it , in order to make it relevant to the previous output?

1 Like

I understand. Also from the technical perspective, do you have any idea on how we can have such tool?

1 Like

No, you are getting me wrong. I know we have to use GPT-3 only. Here is the link to what i am referring to.

I want to know how can we have functionality like this using GPT-3. If not with GPT-3 then which Transformer model should I need to use?

1 Like