How do I get rid of numbering in tags/keywords?

I’m making a simple program for embedding metadata. I use the Cloud Vision API to read and describe images, then use the OpenAI API to improve the title, description and tags.
However, the resulting tags always have numbers, even though I have given a prompt so that there are no numbering.

prompt = (
            f"Given the following tags from an image, generate a detailed title, description, and up to 49 additional keywords. "
            f"The title should be a single sentence with a minimum of 10 words. The description should be a detailed explanation of the title.\n\n"
            f"Tags: {', '.join(tags)}\n\n"
            f"Respond in the following format:\n"
            f"Title: [Your generated title]\n"
            f"Description: [Your generated description]\n"
            f"You cannot answer with a number.n]\n"
            f"Tags: [comma-separated tags]\n\n"
            f"Tags: [textured, black, material, design, dark, background, industrial, pattern, fabric, abstract, light, technology, backdrop, fiber, gray, strong, carbon, surface, woven, composite, modern, automotive, wallpaper, style, smooth, product, new, panel, kevlar, metal, fibre, detail, shiny, curve, 3d, speed, car, luxury, illustration, space, twill, futuristic, textile, wave, cloth, plain, sheet, element, race, concept]\n"
            f"Let's start:\n"
        )

This is result :

Sedang memproses gambar ke 1 dari 1 gambar
CLOUD VISION API: ['Property', 'Couch', 'Plant', 'Picture frame', 'Table', 'Wood', 'Window', 'Lighting', 'Living room', 'Interior design']
API KEY OPENAI: Title: Elegant Living Room Design with Wood Accents and Natural Lighting
Description: Step into a beautifully designed living room with a cozy couch, a mix of green plants, and carefully selected picture frames mounted on the wall. The wooden table complements the wood accents found throughout the room, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Natural light floods in through the window, enhancing the room's interior design and highlighting its thoughtful elements.
Tags: Property, Couch, Plant, Picture frame, Table, Wood, Window, Lighting, Living room, Interior design, Cozy, Green, Warm, Inviting, Thoughtful, Natural light
sukses
Processed 013 a interior designdutch architectureinterior design high .jpeg:
Title: Elegant Living Room Design with Wood Accents and Natural Lighting
Description: Step into a beautifully designed living room with a cozy couch, a mix of green plants, and carefully selected picture frames mounted on the wall. The wooden table complements the.
Tags: Property, Couch, Plant, Picture frame, Table, Wood, Window, Lighting, Living room, Interior design, Cozy, Green, Warm, Inviting, Thoughtful, Natural light, 1. Home decor
2. Comfortable
3. Modern
4. Stylish
5. Scandinavian
6. Minimalist
7. Contemporary
8. Peaceful
9. Tranquil
10. Serene
11. Relaxing
12. Spacious
13. Elegant