How did you manage to achieve this level of coherence?

Hey there OpenAI team,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my admiration for the incredible coherence between frames in your work. It’s truly impressive! I’m really intrigued to learn more about how you managed to achieve this level of quality. I’d love to hear if it involved training a model on a large set of motion videos or if there’s another innovative approach behind it.

Any insights you can offer on the idea or concept behind this breakthrough would be greatly appreciated. I’m genuinely fascinated by the technical aspects and the creative process involved.

Thanks so much in advance for sharing your knowledge! Your expertise is highly valued, and we all are really looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

This is a community of developers, fellow users who do not have access to proprietary research data.

You can read the technical report, which elaborates more.

3 Likes

Thank you! Was looking for this link.

After reading about it for a bit, from my understanding It’s amazing to think about how the AI leverages a 3D think space and creates rules from analyzing different types of data. The blend of large video files, synthetic data, and 3D camera motion data is so innovative, and it’s really intriguing to see how the AI can craft its own versions based on such varied inputs. This kind of technological advancement in AI is truly remarkable.

Of course it is remarkable. But the implications for civilization as a whole and the lives of millions of people will be equally “remarkable”. This will not end well.

It’s understandable to have concerns about job security when considering the impact of AI, but it’s important to also recognize the potential for positive changes. AI can alleviate us from mundane and repetitive tasks, allowing us to focus on more creative and fulfilling work. Furthermore, the advancements in AI have the potential to revolutionize various fields, including medicine, virtual reality, and economics and more.

Adapting to this new era of abundance will require a smooth transition and a willingness to embrace change. It’s interesting to see many people express concerns, but we can use AI as a tool to enhance our work and productivity. As we navigate through this transformative phase, we’ll need to develop the ability to sift through large volumes of data and extract valuable insights.

Change can indeed be daunting, especially with the rapid advancements in AI, but progress and innovation are vital for the growth of our society. Embracing these changes will lead to advancements in technology, economic growth, and societal development. It’s crucial to recognize that progress and innovation are the cornerstones of our civilization’s development, and they have propelled us forward in remarkable ways.

While it’s natural to feel apprehensive about the speed of change, it’s important to acknowledge the benefits and opportunities it presents. By preparing ourselves mentally for the ongoing advancements in AI, we can better navigate the future and contribute to a positive and thriving society.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.